What to turn a paper tray from eggs in the spring

Very soon we will begin to celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord, and exactly a week before Easter comes the feast, which in our country has received the greatest fame under the name Palm resurrection. In 2018 Palm Sunday falls on April 1.

This day marks the entry of Christ into Jerusalem shortly before he received the torments of death. Therefore, from a historical and religious point of view, it would be more correct to call the holiday β€œThe Entry of the Lord into Jerusalem.” However, such a complex name in the language did not take root, and in the people for a long time last resurrection of Lent They call it Palm.

Traditionally, on Palm Sunday, it is customary to collect bouquets from branches of willow plants, weaving them into live flowers. Such a floral composition is consecrated in the church and put in the house. It is believed that it brings good luck and protects the house from trouble. Verba is a whole year, and the kidneys are slowly used for healing purposes. Before the next Palm Sunday, the willow should never be thrown out, but burned.

Spring compositions with their own hands In order to spend Easter and Palm Sunday as best as possible, editors "Site" I have prepared 11 inspirational linen In combination with flowers to decorate the house. We will also tell you how to make a charming basket for Easter eggs.

To make a basket like this, you'll need paper and factory egg trays. The process can be seen in this photo manual.

In addition to eggs, this basket will perfectly include small gifts and crafts made for Easter.

Compositions with willow twigs
  1. Floral Compositions on Palm Sunday They usually include spring flowers that symbolize the triumph of life and the resurrection after death. Crocuses, tulips, daffodils are the best fit for a festive bouquet.

2. I love this composition! I want to try to create something like this for myself at home.

3. Branches can decorate even the most familiar items. For example, here they frame a low wicker fruit basket. To create such beauty, simply lay twigs (you can supplement them with fragrant herbs) along the edge of the basket, attach a thin wire, and then place fruits or citrus fruits inside.

4. Verba is able to fit into any interior. But it looks especially good in combination with country elements. Creating such a decor is not difficult at all. As a vase, a white jug or milkman is suitable, wicker baskets are also good. Well, I like the best options when these baskets are made of willow itself. It looks pretty, doesn't it?

5. Of course, not everyone can make such a composition, but the result is clearly worth it!

6. For palm-flower You can choose any flowers suitable in style: classic roses, tender ranunculus, openwork carnations and air chrysanthemums. The main thing is that it was made in gentle, pastel colors and there were branches of willow in it. Do not forget about the traditional palm branches, which will be appropriate for a bouquet for Palm Sunday.

7. And if you are a fan of minimalism, create a simple but elegant composition with willow.

8. And remember that the branches of the composition, which were consecrated in the church on Palm Sunday, can not be thrown out in any case – they must be placed at home near the icons and stored until the next Palm Sunday, and then burned.

9. Or maybe you're more into big shapes? Then do not limit yourself - make a floor composition. The capacity can be any: from modest low drawers to elegant vases of unusual shape. 196894

10. Here are some more interesting solutions!

11. From the branches of the willows will be beautiful spring wreaths. This is a truly rich space for imagination! Round, in the shape of a spiral or a heart. With bows, flowers or dyed eggs.

For those who like to do needlework, and especially those who have children growing up at home, I suggest you to familiarize yourself with an unusual but very exciting master class on how to make a branch of willow with your own hands. A great opportunity to spend time with your child and prepare for a bright holiday!

Did you like the article? Tell your friends about these ideas, perhaps some of them will be inspired to create their own masterpieces!

Tags

See also

New and interesting