An event

Ales P. writes:

I understand that now all the politically tense and you do not to me, but we've got the event. The fact that I did the next garbage and bought a nano-tray for the cat.

The essence of the tray is as follows: after the cat to use the toilet, the tray space scans. Then he leaves a special shovel and sift filler. Shovel takes solid results livelihoods cat inside and throws them into the tank. It special blades are ground waste turn into dust, and all poured into the sewer. At the same time, nano-filler tray washes other liquid results, which could leave the cat. Washed three times with special flavored composition. Then the drying process. After all the procedures it remains the smell, if that is not the tray, and a spa. And if my cat shit pisses perfume and scented soap. Incredibly interested in the process of washing the tray, I was on my knees and looked inside, as hypnosis.
The tray is so smart that if a cat suddenly decided to suddenly fall asleep at once immediately after relief, the sensors scan the space and the cleaning process begins. This is an opportune moment, because I would not want my cat went inside the tray on the blade, like some Gamna.

Everything happens automatically: sifts blade, loose, leveled a filler, a jet of water permeate through him at the end of a hot drying takes place as in hairdressing hairdryer.

I read on the Internet, sometimes nano-tray does not collect all the solid performance of the cat and then after baking in the apartment the smell of fried crap. But nothing can stop me dreaming of nanotechnology, so the tray was still purchased. These impulses I have driven all his life.

In the photo you can see a clash of two technologies: Mom looks through Skype restart nano-tray. She admires from the Internet directly into the tray so that if there is really an exciting film show "Aleska! Well, you see! No, you see! »

I've seen three times already. This is undoubtedly one of the most exciting moments in the life of our whole family.

Unfortunately, the weather on the day the purchase was cold and overcast. Such that cats sleep, and do not run to the bathroom every five minutes. I spent the whole day on the sofa, both at the observation post, and waited for the room that the cat wakes up and makes a mess in nanotechnology. In the evening, my husband specifically ran home early. We sat down on the sofa, both. The cat woke up and walked down the familiar path: scratching claws, eat a meal, and (hurray !!!) to the toilet. Mom always called and required to enable Skype to a special moment in the whole family was assembled.

Cat Mitya - the only normal person in our entire family. He stuck his head inside the nano and left. It was a complete failure. We went to the cat, stroked him, persuaded, had the idea to go to the tray, and set an example. The cat did not want to join the nano from any side. Given that the tray was worth as Boeing, along with the airport, I fell into despair. The husband silently hand loose filler. Beside him sat an incredibly beautiful white cat Mitja with a full bladder, and looked inside.

At five o'clock in the morning the cat began to complain about life. He raised the point that we have not peed in shoes. I woke up and sat around the tray. Then came the husband. Then the cat. I had to call my mother and several relatives in Barnaul. The husband said: "We must wait».

It took two or three days. The cat still goes into the tray without enthusiasm. That is not to fall out with cries of "Wow !!! TYYYYY" He was clearly suffering, and I am afraid that Nassau our faces.

Yesterday, the cat made a recumbent strike. The picket was placed around the bathroom. Cat on strike in this position, so as not to put pressure on the urinary. Who knows how to teach a cat to nanotechnology?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting