How to make buckwheat in Baku

Buckwheat porridge has long conquered our hearts not only for its usefulness, but also for its amazing taste. It would seem that this porridge is simply impossible to spoil, it will still be delicious!

Many children do not recognize buckwheat, and I adored it as a child. Perhaps the point is that my first exposure to this irreplaceable component of Slavic cuisine came from my grandmother’s culinary prowess. She was making an amazing sweet buckwheat with milk for me.

Grandma has long been gone, but the love of buckwheat porridge I have remained forever. Today I'm going to talk about this. How to cook buckwheat with vegetables. This is one of my favorite dishes. It satisfies perfectly, it is difficult to resist even the most passionate opponents of this wonderful garnish.

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp buckwheat
  • 1 large eggplant
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper
  • 1 tomato
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 50ml vegetable oil
  • salt, greens

Preparation
  1. Keep in mind that cooking vegetables takes some time. Eggplant should be cut in cubes, salted and left for a while.

2. Wash the tomatoes and pour boiling water. Now the skin from them will be much easier.

3. Pepper, tomatoes and bulbs must be ground. Garlic can be passed through the press or crushed with a knife.

4. All vegetables need to be thoroughly roasted. Start with eggplant. Squeeze them from excess liquid, lay them on a pan and roast them on medium heat in vegetable oil. 10 minutes is enough. 759178

5. Add onions, garlic and pepper to the eggplant. Fry for about 7 minutes, do not forget to stir from time to time.
  6. The last ingredient is tomatoes. Adding tomatoes to other vegetables, do not forget to salt everything to taste.

7. Cook the buckwheat in your usual way. On our website you can find some useful tips. 324068

8. Ready porridge should be added to vegetables and languish for another 15 minutes. Do not forget to decorate the dish with greens before serving. Bon appetit!

So. vegetable-buckwheat He will be a frequent guest on your table. This is a very simple option for a useful dinner or lunch. This dish is convenient to take with you to work.

A hearty afternoon is a guarantee that in the evening you will have enough strength to enjoy and actively spend the rest of the day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting