What's a shame to do on weekends

It often happens that with the onset of the weekend, instead of relaxing and moving away from working days, we begin to redo a lot of household chores accumulated over the week. General cleaning, washing, ironing, buying food and cooking - this is not a complete list of all that we often do in the weekend. Only after such a rest, you can hardly feel happy. rested...

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a selection of advice weekendTo really rest. And as a bonus: to carry out many of these things, you do not need to spend a penny from the family budget!

What to do on the weekend
  1. The first, of course, is a dream. Come on, get some sleep! Get up when you want, even if it's lunchtime.
  2. You don't have to crawl out of bed! I had a snack and went back to the warm bed.
  3. You can also have a daytime sleep session. It was a punishment in kindergarten and a pleasure in adulthood. Oh, and what!

4. And in the continuation of the shameful, from the point of view of the usual, classes, but such a wonderful weekend, I suggest you take hundreds of thousands of selfies and pour them all into the history of your Instagram. Apologizing in advance to friends. Give them an example of how to rest!
  5. Make a slide show of photos to your favorite song. Dedicate it to a special person in your life.

6. Look for events on social media and forums. In the hobbies and leisure sections, you can find information about events, many of which are free. Someone arranges a gathering of cyclists or hiking to the nearest forest lakes and invites everyone. Someone is organizing an embroidery workshop in the park. In large cities, the range of free events is quite wide.

7. And you can go to the park and catch snowflakes with your hands if it is winter. In the autumn, throw yellow leaves into the air.

8. Go to the woods. Hug the trees. Yeah, maybe it looks weird from the outside. But I'm sure you'll feel a surge of energy in 15 minutes.
  9. Listen to your favorite music.

10. Meet the neighbors. Of course, some investment may be needed here. For example, to bake a cookie or cake in a hurry. Go with pastries to the neighbors or invite them to your home. These people can become not only good friends, but also a valuable resource for you. Having established a good relationship with them, you can count on the supervision of your apartment during trips or help with repairs.

11. Make up for lost time – watch the entire series of “Game of Thrones” or “The Big Bang Theory”.

12. Get the board games out of the closet, call your friends. "Monopoly", "Dit", "Uno", "Munchkin" - choose the mood!
  13. And you can remember your childhood and play spots, backgammon, cards... At least hide and seek! The main thing is to smile to the ears.

14. Enjoy a relaxing bath with aroma oils. This is a great way to renew your body and soul!
  15. Come up with a funny song. Write your words for some fashion melody. In the continuation of the fun, you can even record a song on a recorder or shoot a video clip.

16. Pack a delicious snack in your backpack, grab a camera, make sure your smartphone is charged, and go explore the surroundings. By the way, if you have a pet, bring it with you!
  17. Play rhythmic music and dance in front of the mirror.

18. Dedicate a day to drawing. Who knows, maybe one day someone will want to buy your masterpiece.
  19. Read 50 pages of the new book. You can make lists of books you have read or want to read.

20. Pour all the marshmallows you can find in your evening cocoa. Enjoy your drink with pleasure.
  21. Get some old family albums and photo books. Immerse yourself in nostalgia.

In addition to these tips, I suggest reading a selection of French comedies that you will not be bored with. It's funny, but it's not dirty. With an interesting and unpretentious plot, a good game of great actors. These movies are positive for a week!

What do you say about this advice? Personally, I'm on weekend I decided to take the example of my cat – sleep, eat delicious and do nothing. I think Barsik is the only one who knows how to do this!

Tags

See also

New and interesting