Why you should clearly allocate household responsibilities

Family life It reveals everything that is initially hidden under romantic feelings and a fervent desire to explore your soul mate as best as possible. Over time, the bubbling of passions decreases, the two cook in a smooth mode, and the output turns out a dish that we are used to calling family. It all depends on the ingredients. One of them is the unquestionable life.

This is a topic that can piss off any man. To piss off for the reason that household worries do not seem to him something archival, the whole world does not collapse from the fact that the carpet was not vacuumed or dirty dishes dry in the kitchen. Garbage can last another day, too. Editorial "Site" I’ll tell you a little bit about how people feel and why it seems like mother-in-law.

It is important to understand one more thing: the family is not a shackle, no one is obliged to do anything under duress. All that falls under the term “obligation” is to take care of each other. Domestic matters It is best to allow based on this installation. These are the situations that annoy most husbands.

1. Veiled coercion
    “It looks as if she is asserting herself. He comes from the kitchen to my room and tells me to remove the crumbs from the table. Or he tells me to pick up my slippers. I don't know, you're already in the kitchen, you know, sweep away the crumbs, what's the problem? Like, in her presence, I only have to do what she decides. What tone does she use? Seriously, this is the only reason I can explode.”

2. Pieces of information
    “Every man knows how his wife gives assignments. Put the dishes in the sink. Got it. Now wash the dishes, okay, washed. Now take out the trash. Okay, got it. Now clean it up. Shit, wife! Give me a full list, please, I was going to watch football after the dishes! The impression that you are on a short leash, freedom is illusory, you do not belong to yourself.”

3. Fill up the assignments
    “The picture delights when she heeded the urgent requests to prepare a list, solemnly gives it to you, and she goes with a sense of accomplishment to huddle on the couch with a laptop or a book. That's great. Especially if we had dinner together before. For some reason, I find it difficult to see this. When I'm on the couch, I have no discomfort at all. Doing something together is fair.”

4. Monitoring of implementation
    “The volcano exudes lava when advice begins at hand. She told you to vacuum. I pick up the vacuum cleaner, and then she comes in and starts telling me what I'm doing wrong and where to put the brush. If you know how to do better, then do it! If I'm such a jerk, why did you give me that? Either explain it first or after I've already done it. It doesn't help, it gives instructions anyway.”

Domestic responsibilities Such trifles, why do they become a stumbling block? It's about respecting each other. Trust me, a detailed list or even a schedule can change a lot. It is important for a man to understand exactly what and how much is required of him. And you can always agree, convince, forgive. To be angry with your faithful is costly and unwise.

Life is the scenery of family life, and it does not matter who is the main person in the family. If there is unity in tastes, a common goal, then household vicissitudes will be useless. Love each other, say goodbye, participate, and everything will be fine. Write in the comments everything you think about this, and share the article with friends, let them be happy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting