Making a cake with fried seeds

Bail pies are my weakness. They cook very quickly and eat even faster. The recipe for the kind of pie I want to tell you about today is quite unusual.

Sweet bay cake This cake stunningly combines a soft biscuit poppy base and sweet caramel with which the cake is watered on top. Fried seeds add a special flavor to this cake.

Baking dough for sweet pie Prepares in a few minutes, but with caramel will have a little tinkering. But trust me, the effort is worth the result.

Preparing this one sour creamIt keeps its freshness for a long time and does not stale. You'll definitely have time to buy everyone you want.

The ingredients
  • 2 chicken eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 8g vanilla sugar
  • 200g sour cream
  • 250g flour
  • 15g baking powder for dough
  • 4 tbsp poppy
  • 250g "Cowboy" candy
  • 60g butter
  • 150g sunflower seeds

Preparation
  1. Break the eggs in the container, add sugar and vanillin. Hit the mixer for at least 5 minutes.

2. Add the sour cream and mix thoroughly.

3. First mix the flour with the baking powder. Add the flour mixture to the container.

4. Mac send it there. Now mix the dough thoroughly.

5. For such a number of ingredients, it is desirable to use a shape with a diameter of 26 cm. It must be lubricated with oil or covered with baking paper.

6. Pour the dough into the form and bake in a 180-degree oven for 35 minutes.
  7. This time will be enough to prepare a caramel pour. The first thing you need to thoroughly fry the seeds in a dry pan.
  8. Cut the oil in small cubes and put it in a steak with a thick bottom. Add some candy in there.

9. Melt the mixture on a small heat, do not forget to add seeds. If the caramel is too thick, you can add some milk to it.
  10. Caramel should be poured on a hot cake.
  11. You can take the cake out of the form only when everything cools down. You can even leave pastries overnight in the fridge.

Serve this dessert with your favorite herbal tea or coffee. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting