Instructions for cooking mannica on kefir

Mannice is impossible not to love. At least because they always do. To make the workdays better, I cook. furry "Favorite." No eggs, kefir!

Mannicus without eggs is an uncompromising baking option, which can be called vegetarian with all responsibility, and it is also an excellent cake solution for those who adhere to the fast. Baking it in the form of cupcakes, for the flavor I add the peel of one lemon!

Mannick on kefir without eggs Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. "Favourite" mannic. In pomp gives odds even that bakes mother-in-law!

Test ingredients
  • 1 tbsp semolina
  • 1 tbsp kefir
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 170g sugar
  • 120g butter
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 10g baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • lemon peel

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container pour semolina cereal, pour it with kefir. Stir and leave until the mankey swells for half an hour.

2. Melt the butter and cool it. To the kefir manka add sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and melted butter. Add lemon peel (can be replaced with orange peel). Stir it to uniformity.

3. Ask for flour with baking powder and add to the dough. Stir it well.

4. I transfer the dough into a cupcake baking form, pre-lubricated with a small piece of butter. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 50 minutes until ready. Mannicus will acquire a golden color.

5. That's it, scented ready. You can sprinkle it with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to learn how to prepare mannic with carrots and orange peel. The basis is a classic recipe for mannica on kefir.

As in filler You can take any fruits or dried fruits, berries, nuts, lemon peel or orange. Personally, I like the recipe. The pleasant vanilla-lemon aroma and taste makes you cut piece by piece.

This delicious delicacy will decorate any tea party in the company of loved ones!

Tags

See also

New and interesting