The art of decorating the garden with concrete cinder blocks

The construction is over, and you have a couple dozen cinder blocks left at your disposal? That’s great, because of the pressed concrete-brick You can build not only capital buildings. In improving the suburban area, they are very useful to any summer resident, as a valuable improvised material.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how create the perfect garden With the help of concrete cinder blocks and not only. I'm thrilled with Nos. 4 and 7!

Garden design ideas
  1. The idea for decorating flower beds in the country. Wow! 192752

2. We need to make a place like this for a fire. In addition, these wonderful blocks can help make a bench, becoming an excellent support for wooden bars.

3. This deliberate simplicity and roughness of materials is very popular among foreign gardeners.

4. I would never have thought that this building material could make such wonderful and very stylish things that would transform any garden!

5. Not cinder blocks together! These options, perhaps, will also apply in my cottage.

6. A couple more inspirational ideas.

7. Holiday decor at cinderblock.

Beautiful, well-groomed garden from early spring to late autumn - here it is, a dream! But spending all your free time digging in the garden and taking care of the lawn every weekend is a dubious pleasure. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the ideas of the garden for the lazy (you can not care). All necessary instructions and photos are attached!

As you can see, even rude and concrete-block It can look beautiful and stylish if you know how to use it. It is best to use this material in the garden. However, the blocks can also be used inside the house.

What do you say about these options? Would you use them for your garden?

Tags

See also

New and interesting