How to put an old barrel in the garden

I recently learned about this beauty. My younger sister, with whom we have a very big age difference, was visiting a neighbor's girl. Her mother, Evgenia Petrovna, is very fond of plants, and at their home you can always see many flowering vases, floral and even flowering plants. winter-garden. But what she did a month ago is beyond praise.

It turned out that the neighbor made a mini-garden at home. This idea she brought back from a trip to Belgium two months ago. Various countries in Europe mini-garden Today it has gained immense popularity. And this is not surprising, because the main advantage of a miniature garden is its compactness and ease of care.

Due to its small size, it can be placed on a windowsill in a children's room, on a dresser in the living room, or in an office on a computer desk. And having made a mini-garden in any of the rooms of your house or apartment, you will always have a corner where you can relax and distract from the hassle and worries.

The main philosophy of creating a mini-garden is the ability to see the big in the small, and the meaningful in the everyday. Detailed miniature They do the most ordinary things.

For example, in cracked pots, buckets, wooden boxes, plates and even shoes. And my neighbor created a miniature garden in an old wine barrel. Of course, this beauty takes up much more space than a flower pot, but it is clearly worth it.

Editorial "Site" I have 9 wonderful ideas for you. How to Create a Miniature Garden at home. Everyone is happy and the kids are happy!

1. This is what happened in the end with Evgenia Petrovna. Although after this composition, she did not stop and created several more charming mini-gardens. 18

2. To create your own miniature garden, you can choose the most unexpected solutions. It all depends on your imagination! I also suggest that you bring your children to the creation of such a cozy kindergarten. This truly exciting and fun activity will be another small step towards mutual understanding between you.

3. If you, like me, after viewing these ideas, caught fire to create such a mini-garden, I suggest starting with this house-plant. And according to Joe-Anne, a famous master of creating mini-gardens, all crafts can be made from improvised means. You will find the necessary details in your home.

4. And here's another simply delightful realization of the idea of a mini-garden in an old barrel. Wonderful, isn't it?

5. To create such a project, it is enough to collect ice cream sticks. With the help of sticks, you can make not only a bench, but also a small table. It seems to me that such a garden would appeal to Thumbelina or a flower fairy, it would be happy to settle Boy-with-Finger or 7 dwarves.

6. And for this idea, the container was a tea mug with a saucer. And in fact, it is a florarium, only slightly modified and decorated with additional items.

7. An eye-catching garden for a fairy doesn't require you to invest heavily. You just need to buy terracotta pots in the store and show a little imagination!

8. I also love the idea of creating a mini-garden at the foot of a tree. It looks unusual and elegant. Of course, it is worth making an effort for such beauty. But isn’t the result worth the effort?

9. The mini-garden will bring harmony and peace to the design of any interior, and the prevalence of green color will refresh the space and concentrate positive energy around.

I also suggest you get acquainted with interesting ideas of useful crafts from old barrels for your garden and those only. After all, an old wooden barrel is just a universal thing that can be safely used in various home projects.

Do not deny yourself the pleasure of owning your own mini-garden. Unusual, elegant, miniature compositions will arouse delight among home and guests. And children experience special pleasure from possessing such a kindergarten, so young mothers will be interested in taking the technology of creating a mini-garden note.

If you, like me, were inspired by these beautiful ideas, don’t forget to share them with your friends and acquaintances.

Tags

See also

New and interesting