How an inventive mom can fit old barrels

While cleaning the attic in the country, I came across several empty wine wooden barrels. Old, shaggy, and use them to store wine I was not going, so I decided to throw it away.

When the barrels were already standing at the site and waiting for their turn for recycling, my husband’s mother saw them. Nadezhda Vasilievna offered us another solution. What she did in the end made me very happy!

Today handmade is at the peak of popularity, which allows you to use old things and implement your creative ideas. Handmade things They have always been appreciated and have special significance. Also, when you give life to old things, you take care of the environment.

My mother-in-law and my father-in-law took keg And after some changes in their design, they created some irreplaceable and original things. Their ideas can be easily and quickly implemented if you have a couple of old barrels.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared 11 brilliant solutions for you. How to Turn Old Barrels It is a wonderful place to be and not only. Even I can do that!

1. Wall organizer
    This is one of the ideas that Nadezhda Vasilievna implemented. Asking her husband to cut the barrels, she inserted and secured several partition boards inside. The result was a convenient organizer for the bathroom.

2. Wooden fireplace
    Old wine barrels can be used as a decoration element in the garden. You may also have an idea how to use an old wine barrel, which is tired of moving from place to place. Turn it, for example, into a fireplace for the garden.

3. Mirror.
    And for this idea, you don't need the barrel itself, but a metal hoop from it. You can make it interesting. mirror-framegiving it completeness and rustic style.

Another idea is to make a mirror frame. To do this, simply cut off part of the barrel and place a mirror of the appropriate shape and size in it. The sections of the barrel can be both smooth and curved. But on the one hand, the frame slice should be smooth so that the mirror fits well against the wall.

4. Washbasin
    That's an amazing decision! Having implemented such an idea, you will provide a designer look of the bathroom.

Summer time makes all summer residents not only work with their hands, but also develops creative thinking. An old barrel can turn into an original washbasin, for the creation of which it is enough to put a little effort.

5. Table.
    It's just amazing to relax in the garden! I will definitely show this idea to my husband.

I really want to go to a bar where the tables are designed this way. Original and very cozy!

Magazine wooden-barrel table You can do it in two ways: by cutting the barrel along or across. With cross-cutting, a lower option can be obtained. With longitudinal sawing, you will need special stands-legs.

An old wine barrel can make a comfortable bedside table. How about that?

Wedding decor
During a wedding party or some solemn event, guests can leave their wishes on a barrel. In this way, the wine barrel will be full of good memories.

flowerbed
In the old barrel you can plant the original mini-garden. Just sawed the barrel in such a way that it turned out three tiers, and with the help of planks fenced off the desired space. Such a barrel with plants will be a wonderful element of the garden, balcony or interior space of the house.

Pet lounge
And from wine barrels you can make excellent beds, however, for pets.

Taking the barrel as a basis, you can create a yard dog box.

Cradle
Who would have thought! From an old wooden barrel, you can even create a baby crib on suspensions. It's just charming, isn't it?

Garden lamp
If the state of the barrel allows, it will be the original street lamp for the garden. To do this, you need to work a little harder and make openwork holes in the walls of the barrel, and then place the illumination in the resulting design. In the evening, such a decorative lamp can create a romantic setting for dinner.

Bottle cooler
One way to use an old barrel is to create an ice box. Just cut it to the right size and make a lid that would keep the cold inside the barrel.

In order to make such a mini-bar, it is enough to cut out part of the barrel, attach loops and a handle.

Minibar
The first thing that comes to mind when you see a wooden barrel is a wine cellar. So why not turn an old barrel into a wine cabinet?

Editorial Board
For the transformation of wooden barrels, you can artificially age the tree, using a grille and colored varnishes.
Homes often accumulate unnecessary things that are long overdue to get rid of. If you have a few wooden barrels, do not rush to throw them away. Old wooden barrel Just a universal thing that can be safely used in various home projects.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the original idea of converting old wooden boxes into stylish and functional home furniture.

Share these interesting ideas with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting