Why cinder blocks are indispensable at home and in the country

I like to write about interesting and unusual things that can be done. create by hand. It is good when the manufacture of such crafts takes a minimum of time and money with maximum benefit for the future owner.

After the recent renovation of my parents’ house, I have a fair amount of cinder blocks left. My mother wanted to get rid of the construction waste that had accumulated in the yard, but after learning about interesting ideas, for the implementation of which soon took my father and brother, allowed to leave the cinder blocks.

This relatively cheap building material is durable, versatile and can be used to create a large number of finished products - from garden fences to modern furniture.

And all because of the fact that cinder blocks gray, which is suitable for any environment. They also have holes perfectly suitable for planting plants and mounting with other materials, such as wooden beams.

If you are looking for a way to decorate your yard or are in search of new interior elements, the editorial board "Site" I have prepared 12 brilliant ideas for you to create useful ideas. cinderblock. I haven't seen such beauty in a long time!

1. I want to start with a craft that completely changed my opinion about cinder blocks. The picture below proves that this versatile building material can be the basis of sculptural elements. That's great, isn't it?

2. This is a great idea for those who appreciate order in the house and outside. Here it is - a convenient place for storing firewood, which will require only two cinder blocks and 4 wooden boards.

3. I was inspired by these simple ideas of making coffee tables. On the right is a table of cinder blocks with a tabletop made of nuts. And on the left is a stylish coffee table cube-shaped of eight cinder blocks. 79510.

4. A wonderful idea for a budget bench. You'll need 48 cinder blocks stacked in two rows, wooden boards, a foam seat and a pillow.

5. What do you think of a minimalist bed for a modern bedroom? The author of this find is the Chinese inventor Chau Trung.

6. Two more cinder block beds. On the left is the bed of designers Rachel Bean and Ben Brown. The bed is located on cinder blocks, which are also a place for storing shoes. The cinder blocks of the bed on the right also have the ability to store shoes.

7. How about those? shelves? This invention is perfect for creating furniture for the winter garden.

8. That's what creativity means. How do you like this home theater furniture?

9. I really like stands for pots of cinder blocks against the background of brick walls. All shades of gray are collected here.

10. Decorating cinder blocks will not be difficult either. This will require only paint tape, aerosol paint and a little imagination.

11. These vases are made of concrete, not cinder blocks, but the idea of decor is the same. Concrete has never looked so elegant! And this effect can be achieved by using aerosol paint.

12. Look at this, even the equipment rack can be made of cinder blocks!

I suggest you also get acquainted with an interesting way to create a bed from pallets, implementing which you will become the owner of an exclusive and practical interior item. Inspired by the ideas of handicrafts from pallets, you can, if you wish, fully equip an apartment or house without buying any other furniture.

I love these ideas! In the summer, my family has already implemented several of them, now these things benefit me in the country.

Don't be lazy! If you like these ideas, hurry to implement them. You don't just create it. cinderblockYou will also discover your creative potential. Don’t forget to send this article to your friends, they may want to create something similar.

Tags

See also

New and interesting