Why freeze eggs for dessert?

According to the recipe of aunt from Kazan I cook chak-chuck. Without this sweetness from dough in honey, no Tatar holiday can do! In my opinion, this is a truly unique dessert: it looks unusual, comes out airy and tender, incomparably tasty and unforgettable.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to prepare Tatar chuck-chuck at home. Melting in your mouth!

Chuck-chuck at home Ingredients for the test
  • 4 frozen eggs
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • pinch

Ingredients for syrup
  • 150g honey
  • 15g sugar
  • 50 ml of water

Preparation
  1. Wash the eggs and put them in the freezer overnight. They can also be frozen without shells in a convenient container. Before cooking, the eggs must be thawed.

2. In a deep bowl, mix eggs, sugar, soda and a pinch of salt. Pour the vegetable oil and hit the mixer again.

3. Add sifted flour and kneaded soft slightly sticky dough. On a dusty flour table roll dough 0.5 centimeters thick.

4. Cut the dough into strips up to a centimeter wide. Each strip collapse in flour and cut into small pieces 0.5 centimeters long. Periodically drop them in flour, so as not to stick together. Cut the strips in batches, also batches should be roasted.

5. In a frying pan on a strong fire, warm up vegetable refined oil. To check whether it is heated enough, you can use a wooden stick for the use of sushi or a match: if the oil around it hisses and foams, then warmed up enough. Reduce the fire to moderate and lay out a portion of blanks. Roast on both sides until light golden (about 3 minutes), stirring constantly. Put roasted dough on a paper napkin. Do the same with the rest of the test.

6. For cooking. honey syrup Pour sugar into the pot and add water. Put it on the fire. As soon as the syrup starts to boil, add honey to it. Bring on a medium fire to a boil, stirring constantly with a spoon. Let me boil for a few minutes and turn it off.

7. Pour the finished fried dough with hot syrup and mix well with a wide spatula. Hands slightly moisten with water and lay chak-chak on a wide dish, forming a slide.

8. That's it, chuck ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a three-layer cake. How beautiful it is inside, the eye is happy!

Surprise your guests, relatives and friends with this unusual, but extremely tasty delicacy. Chuck-chuck will beautify anyone festival. Just remember: freezing eggs, cutting and roasting dough in batches is a mandatory rule!

Tags

See also

New and interesting