From gypsy eggplants want to sing and dance, an indispensable snack for the winter

Looked at the gypsy Galina interesting salad "Eggplant with tomatoes for the winter." The combination of ingredients in it is simply excellent! I will be honest: you will have to tinker with the cooking process, but the result is clearly worth it.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions eggplantpeppers and tomatoes for the winter. A delicious spicy snack!

Eggplant salad recipe with tomatoes for winter Ingredients
  • 1kg eggplant
  • 2kg tomatoes
  • 1 head of garlic (100g)
  • 10 sweet peppers
  • 2 tbsp vinegar 9%
  • 0.5 tsp black pepper
  • 6 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 1 bundle of dill
  • 200g frying butter

Preparation
  1. Garlic peel and grind in a blender. Cut dill fine.

2. Eggplant wash and cut in circles with a thickness of about 1-1.5 centimeters. Roast eggplant on both sides in a heated pan with vegetable oil.

3. Peel the pepper and cut quarters, removing the tails and seeds in advance. Roast the pepper on both sides in a heated pan with vegetable oil.

4. Wash and cut the tomatoes with quarters. Put them through the grinder. Pour the tomato puree into the pan and put it on fire. Cook on a slow heat 30 minutes after boiling. Add garlic and greens to the pan, salt and add sugar, stir slightly. Add black pepper and vinegar. Bring it to a boil.

5. In any convenient way, sterilize the banks. At the bottom of each can lay out 4 pieces of eggplant and 2 pieces of pepper. Pour 2 ladles of tomato sauce. Then again lay out 4 eggplant and 2-3 peppers. Pour the sauce again. Continue with another layer as well. The top layer should be of tomato sauce. Grab the contents of the jar with a fork.

6. Twisted the banks with sterilized lids. Put the cans upside down and wrap them in a blanket until it cools down completely. Keep it in a dark, cool place. Bon appetit!

And to see the whole process of cooking this salad, watch the video from the gypsy Galina. The day after tomorrow I'm going to buy eggplant, I'm going to make this delicious!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to cook eggplant for the winter. The husband purred while taking the sample. Canned eggplant tastes like barbecue!

This recipe salad "Eggplants with tomatoes for the winter" be sure to try this weekend. My mom does almost the same thing, but without sauce, with roasted tomato rings, and puts it all in layers, sprinkling garlic, without vinegar and sugar! I'll try the sauce again!

Tags

See also

New and interesting