I've been addicted recently! Extraordinary omelet Pular: you need only 2 products.

A legendary recipe! I didn’t think it would be so good the first time... Mother Pular's omelet. - a dish of French origin. Just imagine: a cozy eatery by the road, the gentle rays of the sun fall on the table, smells of fresh bread, rosemary, a tree heated in the sun. They bring you a lush piece of omelet on a blue plate.

I'm sure you'll appreciate this original way of cooking eggs.

Omlet Pular Ingredients
  • 4 eggs
  • 200 ml of milk
  • salt and black pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Make a delicious omelet It's absolutely easy! Separate the proteins from the yolks. Add milk, salt and black pepper to the yolks, slightly beat them.

2. Beat the proteins with salt to solid peaks. To whipped proteins turned out to be very elastic and do not fall off for a long time, try this simple trick. Rub the surface of the dishes in which you will beat proteins, vinegar and salt. Then wipe it dry with a paper towel. The result will surprise you.
  3. Heat the pan on medium heat, it is best to use a pan with Teflon coating. Pour the yolks, evenly distribute them throughout the pan surface. Wait for the yolks to grab.
  4. Make the smallest fire. Put whipped protein on the yolks. Don't cover the pan!

5. You'll soon realize the omelet is ready. The protein will become elastic and will stop sticking to the spatula if you touch it. Cut the omelet in half and fold the protein inside, decorate it with greens. Delicious!

Do not forget about spices, various spices will help prepare this dish differently each time. I like the taste of eggs in combination with svan. Share the recipe with your friends: there is a high probability that they do not know about it yet!

Tags

See also

New and interesting