Hedda Bolgar: “I discovered a lot of things after 65!” This is the age of happiness.

Hedda Bolgar - She's really smart. This cheerful lady is a famous psychotherapist. She lived to 103 years and until the last day took patients who adored her, and for good reason! After all, this woman was thoroughly imbued with positive energy and love for life, which was easily transmitted to others like a virus.

Editorial "Site" In a hurry to acquaint you with the life views and secrets of longevity of this unique woman.

Old age in joy
  1. "Old age is freedom!"
    Hedda Bolgar laughed endlessly and compared herself to a seller who could skillfully sell a bad product. Bolgar was selling old age! She was sure that with age comes freedom, experience and extraordinary confidence that you can do absolutely anything. Dr. Bolgar so skillfully painted the advantages of old age that old people and old women in crowds made an appointment with her. “I think they see in old age only losses, diseases or other disadvantages. But they do not see that in old age there are many acquisitions, said Hedda.

By the way, only in the 101st year of her life did Bolgar feel all the charms of yoga and did it with great pleasure!

2. "I lived a happy life..."
    “I discovered a lot of things after 65,” Hedda said. But this is a great reason not to be discouraged and happy to meet old age, which opens up many opportunities for you. Many people in their 40s believe that life is over and it is pointless to wait for change. But is that true? Hedda Bolgar showed by her own example that old age is great! “I have lived a happy life. But the happiest were the last 10 years, said the woman.

3. Does it make sense to retire?
    The secret of Hedda Bolgar’s long and happy life lies in relentless activity. She lived to be 103 years old and took patients until the last day of her life. She didn’t understand why she was retiring. It is so nice to wake up with the thought that there are so many useful and pleasant things ahead of you!
  4. "I like to understand people."
    Hedda loved working with people and loved listening and understanding them. “The most interesting thing in the world is to watch people change, how their lives improve, how they begin to feel free,” Bolgar said. Indeed, the only regret of a woman associated with aging was the lack of the opportunity to make an appointment with new patients, except for short-term therapy.

Hedda Bolgar has always tried to help patients take and love your age. What does this wise lady advise to face old age with a smile on her face?

1. Remember that most of your nightmares are in your imagination.
  2. Work as long as your health allows. Don't rush into retirement.
  3. Look for joy in everyday things.
  4. After fifty, we gain remarkable independence from the judgments of others. Use it more often and worry as little as possible about the opinions of others.
  5. Don't grumble at young people, try to make friends with them!
  6. Sleep well and don't overeat.
  7. Don’t dwell on the past, it destroys your present.
  8. Do not worry about the future, it will bring pleasant surprises!
  9. Show interest and sympathy for your neighbors.
  10. Accept what is happening as it is, and do not worry about difficulties.
  11. Thank you for every day you live!

You still don't know what will happen to you in the future. So why not just enjoy every day? You will see that with age life brings only a lot of pleasures and pleasant surprises!

If the article was useful to you, share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting