I earn 800 euros, 500 of which I give to my youngest daughter, 50 I send to my oldest, I noticed one thing.

There are parents for whom financial assistance to children becomes the meaning of life. Children may be adults, but parents continue to work hard to secure their future. Let’s not go into the question of whether this is the right strategy. Everyone decides for themselves. Instead, we will tell you the story of our heroine, who was in this situation.

Editorial "Site" Shares the story, leaving the heroine's doubts on your fair trial.

It has been almost 10 years since I went abroad. I didn’t go for a good life, but to make money and help my daughters. They're grown-ups now, but the three of us are in the world. Their father decided to live for himself and does not help financially. When they both got married, I went to make money.

I must say that my oldest daughter was very lucky. She got married well. Her husband makes a decent living. There's an apartment and a car. My Marinka doesn't even go to work for money. She just likes to do what she does. He lives like Christ in his bosom.

But my youngest daughter Gala was not so lucky. She has a good husband, she has a soul. But they lived in my house. It was a big house, they had their own room. But the kitchen is common, because the mother-in-law constantly told her daughter how bad she was. I have lived with my mother-in-law and I know what it is. So I decided I had to help my younger daughter.

For the first five years, I saved every penny. I worked from morning to night to save money. And saved up a decent amount. When I got back, I bought my youngest daughter an apartment. In a good neighborhood, close to school, so the kids can walk close. They had three children over the years. Not a new building, of course, but the house is not old.

After that, the house had to be renovated, the furniture updated. So for about a year, I gave all the money to settle there. Since then, I have been living like this: I receive 800 euros, 500 of which I immediately send to my youngest daughter. I'm sending 50 more to my elder so she doesn't think she's completely forgotten. I take all the rest of it for a living.

And I'm not complaining, no. That's what I work for. There's one thing that worries me. As a child, my girls were very friendly, always stood for each other. But now they've stopped communicating. Once I asked Marina how Galya was, so she snorted, saying, I don’t know, call her and ask her. They live in the same city but do not communicate at all. I don't know what this is. Maybe I did something wrong?

We think there may be many reasons for this. A woman should discuss this with her daughters. Perhaps the older sister is unhappy with how much less she gets from her mother. Although the sisters could just become different people and no longer find common interests. This also happens, even between people. I think a woman should take care of herself first. Financial assistance to children is good, but you need to think about yourself.

What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting