When I come home from work tired, my husband prepares a golden “Pansk derun” for me.

In our family, potatoes are the queen of the table. We all adore her. We especially appreciate dishes that are prepared quickly, but turn out hearty. And my favorite recipe is potato danks in a frying pan. You can say that it is long and tedious to cook draniki, but not "Pansky" derun. My husband found this recipe somewhere. When it's his turn to make dinner, he cooks that particular dish.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook a hearty dinner from potatoes without unnecessary fuss.

Potato danks in a pan Ingredients
  • 300g peeled potatoes
  • 30g butter
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. As you can see, there are few ingredients in the recipe. But this is enough to make a wonderful dish. Of course, you can take as many potatoes as you need. The main thing is to observe the ratio of 1 to 10. So, first of all, you need to microwave the oil.

2. Rub the potatoes in the butter container. Best on a grater for Korean carrots. It turns out exactly what you need.

3. Now mix the potatoes with the liquid oil. Add salt and spices to taste.

4. Warm the dry pan well. Put the potatoes on it evenly. Pour the residue of butter and juice on top. Straighten the potatoes with a spatula. First minute fry the pancake at maximum heat, then turn it down.

5. On a minimum fire, roast the turret for 8 minutes. Then turn to the other side and roast as much. You do not need to cover the lid, otherwise there will be no crunchy crust. Then you can add a filling to get a full dinner. Basically, you can choose anything. I like to put inside whipped in a blender sour-milk cheese with greens. You can put stewed mushrooms with sour cream. Then the taste is very rich, and the dish is quite hearty. Do not forget to add fresh vegetables, because it is much tastier and healthier.

Dranks from potatoes in the pan turn out very hearty and tasty. Usually the husband makes each one of these dranika with filling, and to this light salad. Everyone eats enough. My husband knows that if I am tired at work and angry, just please me with the "Pan" derun. The wife is happy, and at home there is harmony and comfort. I hope you like this recipe too.

Tags

See also

New and interesting