I'm frying melon for dessert today, it sounds weird, but it's delicious.

Did everyone get an unsweetened melon? You know that throwing away is pathetic, but you don't want to eat. I made melon dessert and it's wonderful. Everything took no more than 15 minutes. It's tempting, isn't it?

I won't be long. Today's edition. "Site" I will tell you why you should cook a roast. melon. Original treat!

Melon dessert Ingredients
  • 0.5 melons
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 2 tsp honey
  • 30-40g butter
  • grated

Preparation
  1. Wash melon and cut the cubes. Grains removed. In fact, you can cut melon for this dessert as you like, it still turns out to be delicious.

2. Spray the melon with lemon juice and stir. Leave it to brew for 5 minutes.

3. In a hot pan with butter on a strong fire roast the melon to a ruddy golden color. Don't forget to stir periodically.

4. Put the finished melon on the plate. Sprinkle cinnamon and pour honey. On top you can sprinkle grated chocolate or coconut shavings.

5. That's it, fried melon ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe in more detail, watch the video from the culinary channel “Woman in the Kitchen”. There are many smart and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to choose the sweetest melon on the counter. Now I see sweet melons from afar!

This dessert of melon will not take you much time and energy. The result is above all expectations! Of course, fried melon sounds strange, but I recommend trying.

Such a non-trivial delicacy can festive Or make even the rainiest night bright!

Tags

See also

New and interesting