Gagauz on the market tried how to find sweet melon among hundreds of tasteless

Do you have a place in the market where you buy all the fruits and vegetables? There must certainly work the brightest soul of the aunt, who will not only choose everything fresh and ripe, but also put something from herself. I have such a seller because of my mother, who has been going to Vitalina for many years. That's where I found out. How to Choose a Sweet Melon And much more.

Summer is coming to an end, and the season of ripe yellow fruits is in full swing. I confess that in the eternal struggle of watermelons and melons, I always preferred the latter. So today I'm going to be even more excited to say, How to choose the most ripe and juicy melon on the market.

All wisdom was taught to me by the same saleswoman from the market and her husband, Gagauz Timur. They have been trading in the market for many years and put their whole soul into it. Vitalina will never sell me a bad product just to get rid of it. Your advice and recommendations can be trusted.

Okay, first thing. melon should be smelled. Perhaps this is the easiest way to determine how ripe it is. From a really ready-to-eat fruit should come a pleasant sweet aroma. You can't confuse melon with anything. But if the yellow does not smell at all or the smell of green comes from it, such a melon should not be taken. Maybe it will be juicy, but certainly not sweet.

As a rule, every melon has a tail. He needs to be carefully examined. Gray and dry tail - a sign of ripe and juicy fruit. But if it is still green and does not even plan to dry out, the melon will not please you with its taste.

The main indicator of the most ripe melon is its nose. You should lightly press your thumb to check it. If he soft, light, smooth and rottenYou can safely buy melon. Just remember that fruits with such a tail will need to be eaten for a couple of days so that they do not overripe.

And the rest of it. the fruit crust should be firm and firm. If it is as soft as a nose, choose another melon. By the way, often striped tribesmen melons are selected by sound. As soon as these watermelons are knocked to choose a ripe and juicy fruit. Except it doesn't work with melon. So you can not waste your time and take advantage of other proven tips.

Unfortunately, even these wisdoms do not always guarantee that you will choose a sweet melon. Sometimes you buy a desired fruit on the market, following all the recommendations, and it is tasteless. But it's juicy and ripe. Lottery, no other way.

I heard about another non-trivial way that will help you choose a sweet melon. You need to watch the fruit, literally stand near the seller and look at the melons in anticipation ... wasps. The melon on which the insect sits is the ripest and sweetest. Have any of our readers tried this method in practice?

If you know other tricks that will help you choose the best melon on the market, be sure to write to us in the comments. Summer is over, it’s time to enjoy the fruit. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting