In the village, my grandmother tried such sweets, I don’t even look at chocolate from the store.

I don’t buy sweets for my kids and I don’t eat them myself. Without dyes and sugar is easy. I make candy from dried fruit at home, I don't even look at chocolate from the store.

P-candy is prepared quickly, easily and They come out super useful. It's delicious, I can't put it into words! I love this and the creative side, namely to roll balls from a date mixture, and then dip them in cocoa, sesame or coconut shavings.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to prepare delicious"Rural PP candy" from different dried fruits and nuts at home. As a homemade treat, you can be sure!

Dried fruit sweets Ingredients
  • 100g dates
  • 80g almonds
  • 3 walnuts
  • 80g dried
  • 4 tsp honey
  • 100g figs
  • 40-50g sesame
  • 40g cocoa
  • 40g coconut shavings

Preparation
  1. First, prepare nuts and dried fruits. In fact, you can take any, but I recommend that there be dates among them. They give sweetness and in structure they are viscous, which means it is convenient to sculpt candy from them later. Nuts can be taken any, as hazelnuts, and walnuts and almonds. You can combine. Wash the dry fruits and dry them.

2. You'll also need a sweetener. I usually use honey. Better liquid acacia. Instead of honey, you can take maple syrup or agave syrup, here see what is at home and what you like better.

3. Put nuts, dried fruits and sweetener (honey) in the bowl of the blender. For the aroma, you can add vanilla extract, but this is for the amateur. Just do not forget to remove the bones from the dried fruits first! Beat everything to uniformity, but not very finely. There should be enough plastic mass that is easy to work with.

4. I prepared 2 varieties of sweets: dates, almonds and figs. And the second option is dried apricots and walnuts, but you look to your taste. I also like to add pumpkin seeds to such sweets, but this time I didn’t do it.

5. Sesame will do the decor. It must be pre-fried in a pan until golden. As well as cocoa, coconut shavings (I also recommend frying), seeds and even flax seed.

6. Form from the masses fruit and nut balls, and then drop them in sprinkles of cocoa, sesame or whatever you have prepared for it. Leave the candy in the fridge for an hour. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out why you need a stick in a package with dates and how to make candy from dates. You can eat them with tea or coffee!

They did in the '90s. Wanky candy: dried apricots, raisins, walnuts, honey and ordinary cheap cookies. All this had to be scrolled through a meat grinder, rolled into balls and dripped in grated chocolate. I still remember with tenderness!

I really like that there are such sweets can be at least kilograms: they do not recover! Do you like dried fruit candy, have you cooked such houses?

Tags

See also

New and interesting