Even a meat grinder did not have to wash: the easiest recipe for homemade ham

Are you still buying sausage? Then I'm coming to you! Ham at home is not difficult to prepare, and the result exceeds all expectations.

Yesterday, my brother came to visit us and brought a kilogram of chilled meat from the market, and I immediately added it. Released the bone, cut it. Lubricated with spices, and then laid out in packages - and in the refrigerator. I'll have something to do in a week. breakfast and more!

Ham at home ›
Honestly, it's gonna be better than the ham and sausage stores. I also like the fact that I myself budgetary recipeIt does not require many different ingredients!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions ham. It is easy to prepare, and its taste is just amazing!

The ingredients
  • 1 kg of meat
  • 10g nitrate salt
  • 10g regular salt
  • garlic and ground coriander to taste
  • black pepper

Preparation
  1. Wash the meat and dry it.

2. In a deep bowl mix two kinds of salt and spice. In the resulting mixture, drop the meat.

3. Put the meat in two bags and put in the refrigerator for 7 days to pickle.

4. After the right time, wrap each piece of meat with a food film (thoroughly and tightly). Cook at a temperature of 80 degrees for about 2 hours.

5. Hot meat in the film immediately put under the press until cooling. Then release it from the tapes and serve. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make homemade chicken ham in a jar. Taste of a real homemade delicacy!

Ham at home comes out tender, juicy, natural and almost indistinguishable in taste from the store. At the same time, it does not contain dyes, preservatives and other artificial additives.

Homemade ham is stored in the refrigerator for up to four days, as of preservatives in it only salt. It is difficult to know that this meat was cooked, since there is really no taste of boiled meat.

Tags

See also

New and interesting