Instructions for cooking chicken ham in a jar

My husband just loves it. ham sandwiches. But, buying it in a butcher shop, you do not know exactly what ingredients and under what conditions it was prepared. Is it worth spending money on something that can cause harm?

Not so long ago, a neighbor shared a recipe. poultry. Unlike the store in it, a set of products is the most natural and natural, no E, dyes, flavor enhancers and other chemicals!

It turns out to be quite tender, tasty, hearty and easy to perform ham. With minimal ingredients and no long fuss. Not a recipe, a song!

Chicken ham today edition "Site" They will tell you how to cook your home. chicken ham in a jar. A taste of a real homemade delicacy!

The ingredients
  • 1kg chicken meat
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 20g gelatin
  • 2.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp paprika

Preparation
  1. Take chicken meat from the breast and ham. Wash the meat and cut in small pieces, about 3 x 3 centimeters. Put it in a deep bowl.

2. Add salt and spices to the meat. Grind the garlic and also add it to the meat. Mix carefully so that the spices are evenly distributed.

3. Cover a bowl of meat with a lid and put in the refrigerator for at least an hour so that the meat is well marinated.

4. Add gelatin to the meat and mix well.

5. Now you're gonna need a tin can. To do this, you can use a large can, I took a jar for bulk products with a capacity of 1 liter. Cut the required length of the baking bag, tie one end with a thread, place the bag in a jar, and then put the meat in it, tamping well.

6. Stack the meat tightly and then tie the remaining end. Put a jar of future ham in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for an hour. It is better to put on the jar, as the juice may leak out a little.

7. Take the ham out of the oven, let it cool, and then put it in the fridge overnight.

8. Free the ham from the bag and enjoy it. flavour. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you know the 10 best recipes for homemade ham and sausage. A juicy and fragrant homemade sausage made with your own hands from natural ingredients will always be the highlight of a festive feast.

Ham at home is delicate, juicy, natural and almost indistinguishable in taste from the store, while absolutely without harmful additives and dyes.

Note that such ham is stored for no more than 3-5 days, since it contains only salt from preservatives! But in my house, this delicious food is eaten literally in 2 days.

You just have to make this satisfying and ham Make sure you share this recipe with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting