— the product is loved by all and fit in. But buying a ham at the store, it's impossible to know exactly what ingredients and in what conditions it was prepared. It worth while to spend money on something that may cause harm later?
offers this recipe for homemade ham
, knowing that you don't want to visit more sausage! Delicious juicy meat and homemade no dyes and suspicious additives always have in the fridge.
Recipe ham home slovakhungarian
- 1.5 kg of meat (ham, shoulder, belly)
- 1 liter of water
- 100 g of salt
- pinch of coriander peas
- 5 peas of black pepper
- 5 peas allspice
- Bay leaf
- Prepare brine: boil water, pour all the spices and Bay leaf. Boil for 1 minute, remove the bowl of fire.
- The cooled brine type in a large syringe. Alkali the meat with a syringe on all sides. It is important to pierce at different thickness, because it affects the juiciness and taste of the future of ham.
- Dip meat in remaining brine, cover with a lid with a shipment. Put in the cold for 3 days, turning the meat daily to ensure uniform brining.
- After 3 days the meat with a drag rope and wrap cling film.
- To ham failed cooked, it should not be cooked in boiling water. Bring the temperature to 80 degrees (active evaporation), reduce heat to a low, put the meat in the pan and cook 2.5 hours, preventing the rise in temperature. After this time pour it all over the ham with cold water, let it cool completely and hold in the cold for a few more hours.
Delicious homemade ham ready to eat! The product can be stored in the refrigerator up to 5 days, but it is rare that this yummy not eaten for 3 days!
You just have to cook this yummy and is sure to entertain her friends!
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.