This year, the New Year’s table will be extremely modest, but without sandwiches can not do.

I used to think that sandwiches The New Year's table looks boring. There's no zest in this dish. It's salad! You can make them in portions, and in the form of some animal. Like a rabbit. But the wizard Olga Matvey convinced me that ordinary canapes are worthy of attention. Today I will share 4 options for a holiday snack from the famous food blogger.

Diner sandwiches Olga Matvey came up with how to make a real assortment of snacks from just 4 pieces of toaster bread. I liked that the hostesses have a choice: the bread can be dried in the pan or in the oven, or use a toaster for this. But in this recipe, we're going to make mini-greens out of it. How exactly, read further in the article.

Ingredients for sandwich base
  • 4 pieces of toaster bread
  • 2 eggs
  • 30g butter
  • 60 ml of milk
  • salt and black pepper to taste

How to make snack sandwiches with salmon and brie cheese First I will tell you how to make a base for sandwiches. And then I will prescribe all 4 snack options in which this base will be used. You can choose several of them or even one. Just increase the number of ingredients, except for the products from the first group I prescribed above.

Ingredients for the first snack
  • 1 small piece of salmon
  • 1 tbsp cream cheese
  • 4 pieces of olives
  • 0.5 tsp Italian herbs
  • greenbow

Ingredients for the second snack
  • 70g brie cheese
  • 4 pcs cherry
  • 4 pieces of grapes without seeds
  • 1 leaf salad

Preparation
  1. Let's get the base ready first. Cut the toaster bread into 4 pieces to make 4 small pieces. Beat the eggs with salt and black pepper. Then add the milk and mix it again. Wet in an egg mixture bread and roast it to goldenness in butter. Then make sure to chill the bread. And from the remaining egg mixture make a thin omelet.
  2. For your first snack, grind the green onion, mix it with cream cheese and Italian herbs. Spread the mixture on 4 small pieces of bread. Put a piece of salmon on top. Place one olive on the fish and decorate the canapé with green onions or other greens to taste.

YouTube

3. For a second snack, cut the cheese into 4 strips. Do the same with the salad leaf. Put a piece of salad on the bread. Then, with a toothpick, fasten a small cherry tomato on the bread in a strip of cheese. And on top of the toothpick pricked one grape, as shown in the photo.

YouTube

Diner sandwiches with bacon and melted cheese Ingredients for a third snack
  • 1 cucumber
  • 4 slices of bacon or sausage
  • 1 salad leaf
  • omelet

Ingredients for the fourth snack
  • 40g melted cheese
  • 0.5 pcs of boiled egg
  • 0.5 pcs. boiled carrots
  • 4 pcs sprat
  • 1 cucumber
  • greenbow

Preparation
  1. For the third snack, we will use an omelet that was made during the preparation of the bread base for sandwiches. Cut it into 4 parts and lay it out on each roast, folding it with an accordion. Lock it downtown with a toothpick.
  2. Then cut the salad leaf into 4 parts and cut a piece on a canape. Cut the cucumber into rounds and prick the sandwiches into a few pieces. And then do the same with bacon or sausage to taste. Olga Matvey used both.

YouTube
  3. For the fourth snack, melted cheese, boiled carrots and sodium egg on a fine grater and mix. Add salt and black pepper to the taste. Then spread it on the remaining cereals.
  4. Grind the green onions and cut into identical cucumber pieces. Put one piece of bread in the middle of each piece of bread. Next, on one side make canape green onions, and on the other - cucumber.

YouTube

As you can see, snack sandwiches are easy to make. And it looks very elegant and festive. We thank Olga Matvey for the wonderful recipe and wish our beautiful hostess easy cooking and delicious dishes for the New Year. With the advancing!

Tags

See also

New and interesting