Sneaky employees joked on the girl from the village, but instantly quieted down when they saw her husband

For many. gossip This is a habitual occupation, without which no working day can do. I have been in such a group myself once. And I must say that there is little pleasant in this. And it is even more disgusting to become the main object for other people’s discussions, hovering behind their backs.

Katya did not know that she would be in the same situation when she joined a new company. She had never worked in an office before, always working remotely. Why sarcastic colleagues chose a new girl as their victim and what made them stick their tongues away, read further in the article.

It is said that in IT-companies there is a friendly atmosphere. I wanted to work in one of them one day to make sure. But the reality is, it's different.

I am from the village, but I have lived in the city for a long time. My parents gave me almost the last money so that I could get a good education and get back on my feet. And I decided that I would do everything possible for their well-being and a happy old age.

My future husband pushed me to go. We were just dating at the time, but he saw a lot of potential in me. “You’re going to be a great marketer,” Kolya once said.

Sometimes it is enough just to believe in a person to have wings behind him. That's what happened to me. I studied long and hard to submit a resume to a dream company. I was sure that the work would bring me only joy. But it turned out that I went to a place where I was made an object for ridicule.

Although I have lived in the city for a long time, I did not dress with gloss. My parents taught me simplicity, and I loved it. When I came to the company for an internship, I immediately noticed how my future colleagues began to talk behind their backs and discuss my outfit.

Just a week later, I began to receive training. I was glowing with happiness, not even knowing that I had gone to hell. Only girls worked in my department. Everyone dressed up for work as if we had a fashion show instead of an office.

I did not have any common topics to discuss with these figs. So we just didn't communicate. They were very angry that I was not like everyone else. And then they began to literally survive me out of the company.

It all started with innocent jokes that turned into sarcastic remarks. Not only my appearance was criticized, but also my work. By the way, I did it perfectly. At some point, I could not stand it and threatened my colleagues that I would tell my husband about everything, who would definitely find control over them.

Unexpected ending Lied, of course. It was a childish thing, I know. But emotions took over. I was laughed at in the office. To be honest, I was seriously thinking about getting fired that day. I told my husband everything. He got very angry and told me to give myself another week to think about it.

Kolya is very wise. I thought for a moment and accepted his offer. The next day, the unthinkable happened in the office. I have never met my boss before. I was hired with his written permission while he was on a long business trip.

So early in the morning, two men came into the office. I was speechless: it was my husband and his brother, whom I knew very well. They silently walked into the principal's office, and I couldn't believe what had happened.

My Kolya wanted me to join this company for a reason. But, knowing me, he knew that I would not want any connections and favors. So he just told me that this company was worth my attention. And then I did it myself.

Gossip at work is not good. But now that my honor is at stake, my husband has revealed all the cards. An hour later, my husband left the office, followed by his brother. They stopped at our desks, and Tolya, or rather, Anatoly Alexandrovich, said: The impeccable work of our new employee gave me an interesting idea. I think it's time for us to check on the other women in the marketing department. We'll start tomorrow.

After these words, my Kolya came up to me and gently kissed me in front of everyone, whispering in my ear: “Let’s have lunch together?” And it made it so easy for me. You should see the eyes of my colleagues at the next table. It's like they swallowed their tongue.

The next day, everyone in the department began to be thoroughly checked. As a result, several people were fired, and my colleagues no longer hurt me.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? “Meet on clothes, and see off the mind” is a proverb that perfectly describes this story. I think the outcome of this story is absolutely true for those who put gossip at work above their immediate responsibilities.

What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting