What the hell makes women attractive and makes men wear them?

It so happened that women are constantly looking for the secret of how to be the most desirable in the eyes of men. Men love to talk about this topic. Everyone believes that he knows what the energy of female attractiveness is. Today's edition. "Site" He shares his views on the matter and invites us to discuss the matter.

The energy of female attractiveness Opinions on this score, of course, a million. Everyone is sure that there is this key element that makes any woman attractive and interesting for men. Recently I came across a video of Master Vladislav. He talked about what makes a woman irresistible. And I was interested in his opinion.

He says that a woman must have the so-called “bitch energy.” However, this energy should not prevail. How to determine the right proportion of this bitchiness? The perfect balance is when you love yourself a little more than others. If this energy is combined with wisdom, then the woman will be irresistible, happy and loved.

I think there's something in that thought. Of course, I wouldn’t call self-love the word “bitch,” but the point is right. To become happy, a woman needs to be confident, love and take care of herself first. Someone will say that this is selfishness, that this will not bring happiness. But the question is, have you seen much happiness where a woman gives herself to her husband and children? Exactly.

If you love and appreciate yourself, then others treat you with the same care. Somewhere here, perhaps, lies the secret of that happiness. But initially it was said that this trait makes women attractive. Is that true? There's no definitive answer.

Female attractiveness is a very subjective concept. Men are different, appreciate different traits and qualities. Many women are looking for one particular recipe for female attractiveness. Someone thinks that it is all about beauty, others believe that you need submissiveness and economical, and still others believe that good makeup can cope with everything.

However, it seems to me that there is no particular secret. The energy of female attractiveness attracts men, but everyone catches something different. That seems to be the secret. And also, in my humble opinion, it is not necessary to dwell so much on becoming irresistible and attractive for men. It's more important to focus on yourself.

The most important thing is to be comfortable with yourself. Be more confident, work on self-esteem, do self-development or something you like to do. And take care of yourself first. Like this man said, love yourself a little more than everyone else. And not to be admired by men, but to be happy!

What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting