A delicate cake, which I took all the supplies of instant coffee and did not regret

The other day I made a very unusual one. coffee-cake One of the simplest ingredients. Even my boyfriend appreciated it, even though he can't stand coffee. Anyway, it's a success! So I strongly advise you to prepare this treat for your loved ones. Especially for you it will take a little time.

Instagram / @izabellasmailis Coffee Pie To make a coffee cake, you don't have to mess around making ground coffee. This recipe should be used instant coffee from bags or from a jar. This ingredient will be needed for the dough itself, and for sour cream pouring, which will cover the cake. The result is a very delicate delicacy with a light coffee taste. Fingers are good!

Test ingredients
  • 100ml kefir
  • 2 eggs
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 150g wheat flour
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tsp instant coffee
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 1 tsp vinegar

Filling ingredients
  • 150g sour cream
  • 1 tsp instant coffee
  • 3-4 tsp of sugar

Preparation
  1. Let's make the dough first. Mix kefir with coffee until the latter dissolves. Then beat the eggs with a sugar blender until the mass is white. Pour vegetable oil into it and beat it again.

2. Then add to the egg mixture kefir with coffee. Stir it all together. Then add to the future dough soda, vinegar and sifted flour. Continue to beat the dough until it is uniform and all the lumps dissolve.
  3. The form for baking is lubricated with butter or vegetable oil at will. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Then pour the dough into the mold and level with a spatula. Bake the cake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Check your readiness with a toothpick.
  4. Meanwhile, for pouring, simply mix the sour cream with coffee and sugar until they are completely dissolved. Grease the top of the cake with the resulting mixture and decorate to taste. For example, you can rub black or milk chocolate on a large grater. Or just sprinkle cocoa powder.

5. Serve the cake with the tea warm or completely chilled. It will taste good in the first and second cases. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice: Coffee cake dough is great for making other pastries. For example, if you do not have a regular uniform at home, but have a cupcake form, use it safely. It will be just as delicious and aromatic! In addition, on top of the cake can be filled with chocolate glaze.

Instagram / @ponyatno_o_vkusnom In general, instant coffee is suitable for creating a huge number of dishes. So, for example, on our website there was an article with detailed instructions for making coffee kvass. For lovers of original drinks! In addition, my colleague Bogdan Stasiuk shared a recipe for a refreshing summer frappe based on instant coffee. I suggest you try it!

I also really liked the curd cake with a coffee layer. The author of the recipe is Lilia Zvit. We often share her treats as they are really worth seeing. And this dessert is no exception!

And finally, I want to share a link to an unusual recipe for a refreshing smoothie. Such a summer drink will not only please with a bright taste, but also cheer up. What you need in the morning!

Tell me, do you like instant coffee? Maybe you use it in cooking too. It would be great if you shared your favorite recipe with this ingredient. I'll be waiting for you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting