On Sunday morning I start frying chops, with my marinade they are always juicy.

When you have a big family, you often have to figure out what to make for dinner. I want it to be both satisfying and delicious. Good options are enough, but a new dish in the arsenal will never hurt. Or a new variation of the familiar. Today's edition. "Site" He offers you his recipe for juicy pork chops. What's so special about them? Marinade, with which even hard meat will be tender.

Recipe for juicy chop Ingredients
  • 1kg pork
  • 150 ml of vegetable oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp pepper
  • 3 eggs
  • fryer

Preparation
  1. For good juicy chops, pork korea is best suited. The meat must be cut into thin pieces, about 1 cm thick. Then take it from both sides, salt and pepper.

2. We're going to prepare the marinade. To do this, squeeze garlic into the oil, add salt and pepper, stir.

3. The first chopper in the marinade on both sides, following on one side. Place them with a foot so that the side in the marinade is on top. Leave to marinate for half an hour.

4. Prepare a bowl of flour. In a separate container, beat the eggs, you can also salt a little. But be careful, because the marinade is already quite salty.

5. Now you can start frying chops. First dip the meat into flour, then into an egg and send it to a heated pan. Roast to the rosy crust. Serve hot.

This recipe for juicy chops is simply a win-win! They always work, even if you are just a beginner. And this amazing marinade can turn even the sole into edible chops. My grandmother taught me this trick. Grandpa had problems with his teeth when he was old, but he had no problems with her chops.

To supplement dinner, chops are recommended to serve with a side dish. For example, boil buckwheat or make mashed potatoes. Also, do not forget about a light salad to balance hearty and sufficiently fatty meat. So the dinner will be both hearty and harmonious. And we are sure that all household members will appreciate your efforts and fully enjoy these delicious chops!

Do you have any tricks for making juicy and tender chops?

Tags

See also

New and interesting