Like a fairy, with a magical silicone brush, I lubricate chops with eggs, soak them in milk.

Pork chops in a pan It is so common that it seems as if nothing new can be written here. However, there are still ways to surprise even the most “advanced” hostess. Which is exactly what we're going to do. We got a really interesting recipe!

Editorial "Site" She always tries to surprise, although she rarely wonders herself - well, you've seen it, God! Nevertheless, this recipe caused us a real delight. I haven't seen anything like this in a long time! There's simplicity and taste and grace. The ingredients are also the simplest. Let's get started now!

Pork chops in a pan Not just chops, but soaked in milk with onions. It has an unimaginable effect! The impression is that you eat something kebabs, although of the spices only the usual black pepper. So the secret was revealed, and now completeHow to cook.

The ingredients
  • 1kg pork for chops
  • 2 bulbs
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 1 egg
  • 100g breading flour
  • 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil (or pork fat) for frying
  • salt and pepper

Pork chops in a pan
  1. Wash the meat well, dry with a paper towel and cut into pieces so that approximately the same chops are obtained. For more softness, we recommend removing the films as much as possible.

Now we have to prepare the bow. Remove the skin and cut it with not too thick half rings. Put the chops in a suitable container, then a layer of onions, again a layer of chops and so on. Gently fill the chops with milk to almost cover the meat. In some cases, more milk may be needed, in some cases less. Half a liter should be enough for everything.

Chops need to lie in the milk for a while. Ideally, it is three hours, but you can leave it all night. In three hours, get the chops out, it's time to fry them. Fill them with salt and pepper, panic in flour and whipped egg, immediately put in a heated pan. It is enough to roast from both sides to rosy and do not forget to prepare your favorite side dish!

Opinions differed on what these chops are better to fry: either on pork fat, he is a babe, or on ordinary vegetable oil. We tried it and were satisfied with the results in both cases. Try and find your own. taste. By the way, you can always use your favorite spices - it will definitely not get worse!

Pork chops in a panSoaked in milk and onions is something divine! I don’t even want to spoil the most juicy side dish, I would eat it anyway! Here is another recipe for how to prepare special chops with cheese filling. Thank you for staying with us and having a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting