Homemade crackers with greens that crunch like shops

Crunchy crackers with greens and garlic are a universal kitchen ingredient, thanks to which you will rediscover the taste of your favorite soups and salads.

They can be made from any bread whose shelf life has come to an end. And cooked with their own hands, they definitely do not contain harmful additives and will become a separate diet snack or a great addition to other dishes.

Sugars with green ingredients
  • half-bath
  • dillbundle
  • parsley
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 1.5 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
  • pinch
  • pepper or other spices at will

Preparation
  1. Immerse the sprigs of greenery in cold water to wash properly.

2. Put them on a paper towel. Let me dry.

3. Remove the thick stems and randomly chop dill and parsley.

4. Put the garlic through the press.
  5. Combine garlic, olive oil and salt in a bowl.

6. Place the sliced greens and butter with garlic in a bowl of blender. The smaller the cut greens, the easier it will be to spread on bread. Therefore, it is better to grind in several approaches.

7. Cut the bread in slices 1 centimeter thick.
  8. Put it on green. At this stage, I made the unfortunate mistake of spreading bread on only one side. It’s okay, but it will taste better if you spread it on both sides.

9. Cube the slices.

10. Cover the pan with paper and lay out the bread cubes.

11. Sushi in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, 15-20 minutes.

12. Chill some crackers with greens and serve to the table.

Earlier we told how to prepare a simple salad with crackers, eggs and corn. For him, our green crackers are just perfect.

Now my son doesn't look at the crackers. And we cook our own, homemade, almost every day, and for a long time they do not lie in the kitchen. Crunch from morning till night!

Tags

See also

New and interesting