In the evening, the widowed mother signed the documents, and in the morning her son threw her out the door.

“When a wife deceives her husband and uses him for selfish purposes, you can forget about a happy marriage,” concludes our reader. Olga Nikolaevna got into a stalemate situation, where she was instantly deprived of everything. His son betrayed his mother, and in the end he became a fool. What happened and how the conflict was resolved, read our history today.

My husband died when I was 32 years old. It was a very difficult time for our whole family. I raised my son and daughter alone and decided that I would do everything to make them happy.

I'm very grateful to my husband. He was a successful businessman and kept money on deposit for many years. Pasha wanted our children to receive a good education and did not deny themselves anything. He also built a house for us, where I live to this day.

But now I feel very alone in it. My children have grown up and created their own families. They only visit me occasionally. I recently turned 60. I really wanted to celebrate the anniversary in the circle of loved ones. Everyone's here! Thone with my husband and two daughters, as well as my son Sergey with his wife.

At dinner, the son told everyone the good news: his Natasha is pregnant. There will be another baby in our family! That night, I was in seventh heaven. And the next day, Seryozh called me and said he wanted to talk to me.

A couple of hours later, he arrived and said, “Mom, Natasha and I are having a baby, and we are still crowded in a rented apartment.” And you live alone in such a big house. I was thinking. I immediately understood what Seryozha was getting at and joyfully replied: “Son, do you want to move in with me?” That's a great idea! I'd love to. There's enough room for everyone!

We were fine at first. For the first time in a long time, I felt my house come alive. But then I began to notice that Sergey and Natasha often quarrel. One day I heard my daughter-in-law say to my son, “You’re a loser!” We're about to have a baby and we're living in your mother's house! What happens if she decides to kick us out? ?

The wife cheats her husband: Part 2 I was shocked. I can't even imagine that. That same day, Sergey came into my room. He said that Natasha is now very excited, worried about everything. She needs to feel safe. And then he said, "I wanted you to sign the house for me." I know that sounds weird. But this is temporary, understand me.

At first I doubted, but then I thought I could trust my son. It turned out to be in vain. When all the documents were ready, my son came to me again and said, "I'm sorry, Mom." But now my wife and child come first. Natasha wants you to move out.”

Shock! My son betrayed me. I didn’t have the strength to fight and find a relationship. I no longer had any rights to my house. My house! That same night I left and rented a hotel room. I was hesitant to call my daughter. However, after a sleepless night, I realized that I had no one else to turn to for help.

Tonya was just furious. When I came to see her, her husband went through all the documents. He works as a lawyer, and I was hoping my house could be saved. However, it turned out to be much worse than I thought. After 2 weeks in the middle of the night, Sergey suddenly came to us. He asked for forgiveness, almost crying.

And then he said to me, “She lied to me!” Natasha isn't pregnant at all. She's had an affair for a long time. And she just wanted me to have some property to share in court! Forgive me, I beg you!

My son-in-law took over. He promised me that he would represent Serezha in court. He will do everything he can to prove that Natasha is an ordinary fraudster. I believe everything will fall into place. But how do you forgive your son?

As much as parents love their children, you can not sacrifice everything for their good. Sometimes life is cruel, and you need to think twice before committing such serious acts. Olga Nikolaevna was right. If a wife cheats on her husband, she hardly deserves a second chance.

Have you experienced such situations in real life? Share your experience in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting