The chicken almost gave God its soul, but the goat and the rooster saved it.

Is animal friendship a myth or a reality? A well-known proverb from childhood says that a pig goose is not a companion. But, as it turned out, an ordinary goat can become a real angel-savior for a chicken. This is a video that we want to share with our readers.

“That I snow, that I know, that it rains torrential when my friends are with me!” – could sing a chicken from this video. And maybe even go out with them on a bear.

That's no exaggeration. After all, only real friends without hesitation will risk their lives to protect you in a fight with a formidable predator!

On September 5, a camera installed on a Dutch farm captured a striking scene. The young chicken was quickly attacked by a hawk-grouse.

On a farm in the Dutch province of Gelderland, a rooster and a goat saved a chicken from a hawk attack

via r/relayer pic.twitter.com/mSWviPs7FC

— April 10 (@buch10_04) September 15, 2021

This is the largest hawk species. The wingspan of males can exceed 1-1.3 meters, and in diving they accelerate to 190 km / h.

The diet of birds of prey mainly consists of small birds, hares, squirrels, as well as snakes and lizards. But sometimes hawks choose bigger targets. Often they attack domestic cats, dogs and even children.

about:blank

The chances of surviving the chicken, whose feathers had already covered the lawn abundantly, were few. However, the story would not be so surprising if the corny ended with another victory treacherous predator.

Just a few seconds later, a cock came to help his friend. Although the roosters are still bullies, the forces were still too unequal. And then, oh miracle, from the opposite end of the pen, quickly accelerating, the goat entered the battle.

A ram blow topped with horns of the head at once broke the course of the fight. Taking advantage of the turmoil, the chicken escaped. And the hawk who was surrounded was forced to retreat unsalted under a hail of blows.

“I am proud that the rooster and the goat rushed to defend our chicken. And I was very relieved to see that she survived, said the farm owner Jaap Beets.

As you can see, the chicken and the goat were a strong team. Are they compatible in life? Previously "Site" I have already told you what will happen if Sagittarius – Rooster and Scorpio – Goat get married.

Tags

See also

New and interesting