We paid for a communal apartment with my husband, noticed another card on his phone.

It is great when both husband and wife make feasible contributions to the family budget. After all, if one person earns and spends everything, it rarely ends well. And if husband It determines all the financial possibilities of the family, then conflicts often arise on this basis. For example, recently we talked about a woman who secretly saved money from her husband, which he earned.

Today's edition. "Site" She will share the story of a subscriber who suddenly found out that her husband is hiding part of his income from her. As a result, the woman had a number of questions to the man whom she had unconditionally trusted.

I have always believed that my husband and I have a strong marriage. We almost always had a complete understanding, a minimum of quarrels and no secrets. Suddenly, my husband had secrets. And he hides money not only from me, but also from our little daughter, Galina said.

Our relationship began when I was thirty, my husband three years older. He lived with his mother at the time, and I had my own apartment. Yes, I had to invest in repairs, but my own, two-room, in a good neighborhood.

The mother-in-law was sure that her son could not live in his wife’s apartment. She wanted us to move in with her, and my apartment was sold or rented out, and along the way saved up for common housing. Of course, I did not like such a strange idea at all, and I did not participate in such a thing.

Then the mother-in-law instructed her son to never invested to renovate my apartment. She told me that if we divorced, he would be left with nothing. Needless to say, I have no relationship with this woman? But after the birth of her daughter, everything seems to have improved. Mother-in-law loved her granddaughter.

I went on maternity leave, my husband provided for the family. They didn’t live well, but they didn’t get credit. If you needed to buy something, for example, from household appliances, you simply saved money or borrowed money from friends for a short time. Sometimes I had to get out and save. But what can you do? My husband promised that he would get a raise. But the increase was surprisingly delayed. And now I understand why.

Before I could not imagine that my husband could have another card. And this time, when we paid for the utility, he went to check with the meters, and left the phone on the table. Some kind of notification came, I automatically looked at the screen and saw two cards in the bank application.

At first I thought he had some kind of loan, because the amount was impressive. We agreed that we would not take any loans! I took a closer look and quickly realized that these were accumulations that I was not aware of. When my husband came back, I had a lot of questions.

At first he tried to change the subject. He tried to shame me into hacking his phone. But then he admitted that he was saving the money just in case. If we don’t succeed, he will be left with nothing. I immediately remembered hearing the same words from my mother-in-law. That's who got him.

I could not digest this information for a long time. How many times in recent years have we been stranded? That stove broke, and there was nothing to cook food on. The child had to be dressed and there was not enough money. The whole time my husband had money. But not for us, not for the family. Just for him.

“My mother-in-law and my husband were probably right. We're gonna get divorced. I see no other way out and I cannot forgive this. If in so many years he never began to trust me, thought only to himself, then it is unlikely that we will succeed. I sent him to his mother, and I won't let him back. My daughter is only sorry, writes Galina.

It is a difficult situation, but a woman needs to find a solution. Yeah, she has a reason to be offended. But the husband did not spend this money, did not eat or drink, but saved it. It speaks to his frugality, his ability to save money. Perhaps, had his family faced difficulties more serious than buying a stove, he would have spent these savings without hesitation to settle everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting