In the second marriage, it is difficult to build relationships, there are other people's children, everyone has their own story behind them.

When new spouses already have one or more unsuccessful marriages, it seems that this should play even a plus. After all, an unsuccessful experience with proper understanding will be useful, a person will not make previous mistakes. But things are not going so smoothly.

Today's edition. "Site" I want to share the story of a woman who relationship They don't add up. We only see them occasionally because they live with their mother. She's actually acting pretty obsessive.

I have a daughter from my first marriage. Her husband also has a 10-year-old daughter and a 7-year-old son. At first I thought it was a good thing that we had a similar experience. I didn’t think it would be a problem, wrote Olga, 35.

“Over time, I became tired of my ex-wife calling him often. There is no doubt that he is making money out of it. Then his daughter needs to buy a dress, then the son is sick, and you need to go to the pharmacy, then something broke in the apartment and you need to fix it. I've called a couple of times at night!

Yeah, that freaked me out fast. I gave him an ultimatum to give his ex-family only what he needed. And that neither this lady nor her children dare call us after nine o'clock in the evening. Under no circumstances! He agreed.”

Nothing helped, but nothing helped. He began to call secretly, corresponds with them in messengers. Then I found checks, which clearly show that he buys not only necessary. It has food, clothes, and children's sections. I am afraid to count how much these “relatives” cost him.

And the ex-wife sits at home, does not go to work, lives on welfare and handouts. Even though the kids are old enough, they go to school. But this madam is perfectly settled on the neck of my beloved, she is not interested in earning her own hands.

The other day, the husband announced that his son will start swimming. And he's going to take him there. I have no idea how he's going to get through this. And he told me yesterday that it would be nice if his children came to visit us more often because he misses us so much.

Because of that insolent mother, I can't hear about those kids anymore. Even less do I want to see them in my apartment. The longer our relationship develops, the less I want to see both my husband and his obsessive family, Olga complains.

If this marriage is based solely on a woman’s patience, is it worth it? Perhaps a young woman should not behave in conditions that she considers unacceptable? Either way, the choice is up to her.

What advice would you give in this situation? Is it worth looking for a common language with the ex-wife of the husband and his children?

Tags

See also

New and interesting