Why Igor Lastochkin wants to get rid of honestly earned money

humorist Igor Lastochkin now He tries to help his country as much as he can. For example, he posts humorous sketches to raise the morale of compatriots. It also records anti-war appeals and helps collect humanitarian aid for Ukrainians.

Recently, the showman decided to get rid of honestly earned money. And today's edition. "Site" I want to know why he made that decision. And what regrets the famous comedian, whom the audience could see in the most popular humorous projects of recent years?

It is interesting that Igor was born in Shymkent (Kazakhstan), at the age of 11 he moved to live in Tashkent, and later with his mother and brother was in Ukraine. Surprisingly, here an artistic guy who loved to play the guitar and constantly participated in amateur school activities, decided to enter the National Metallurgical Academy.

Igor quickly realized that he missed the specialty, and turned his eyes towards the KVN. First Lastochkin played for the university team, then moved to a new level, and in 2008 the talented guy was taken to the national team of the city of Dnepropetrovsk (now Dnipro), where he soon became captain.

Moreover, the team of Dnepropetrovsk managed to loudly declare itself already in the debut season. The peak was 2013, when the Lastochkin team became vice-champion of the Supreme League of KVN, after which they completed their performances.

As for Igor, he expectedly did not stop with humor, and continued his career. A big step towards popularity was shooting in the show “Once in Russia” on the TV channel TNT. The selection of actors was impressive, but here Swallow was not lost, became a prominent figure.

Later, he worked in the Ukrainian television project “Laughter League”, where Igor was already a coach. Moreover, teams of unknown but talented guys under the leadership of Lastochkin became winners in 2016 and 2017.

It is possible to note the work of Igor Lastochkin in the show “Kraina U”, as well as in the program “Laugh Comedian”. Successfully in 2018, the humorist took part in the project “Dancing with the Stars”. Then, paired with Ilona Gvozdeva, the showman managed to take first place.

After the start of a full-scale invasion of the Russian army in Ukraine, Igor Lastochkin admitted that he regrets his work in Russia after 2014. And those shootings in the show “Once Upon a Time in Russia”, which took place from 2014 to 2018, were a mistake.

At first I thought it was one of the best humorous projects in the post-Soviet space. It started in 2014, but everything was planned much earlier. I had a big apartment loan. Then a child was born, I bought an apartment, began repairs, the humorist explained.

Lastochkin admits that at that time he needed money, although now he does not consider this a sufficient excuse. Now he is ashamed of those earnings and even decided to give back what he earned. He also broke off relations with those people who did not want to know the truth about what has been happening in Ukraine since 2014.

“I never managed to convince them. I decided to give the money and not hang out anymore. I have relatives there, but I cut off the connection. They are stupid and do not want to think, the showman said.

What do you think of such a famous comedian? You support his point of view?

Tags

See also

New and interesting