I gave everything for the sake of solitude with nature

Meet this guy's name is Igor, he - downshifter, who threw a prestigious job in the city and decided to retire with nature. Read.

Early in the morning, on the way to Igor, I saw a motorcycle lying next to a man.
It turned out that this local "tired" and decided to rest. Nearby lay a "desolate cause" fatigue.

A small village where he lives, Igor, is located in the foothills of Iremel, the highest mountain in the Southern Urals. The village is so blind that not even cellular.
Silence, all the inhabitants of the mowing. Igor himself calls this place "Kolingrad»

House Igor -classical "pyatistenok»

Igor- genial host (for friends :)

Igor immediately shows me zagotovlennnye grass. Here, for example, Cyprus, aka Ivan tea

Ivan-tea is also called koproskim. The tea is harvested in the pristine meadows near Iremel, then dried and fermented in different varieties. Tea is quite pleasant in taste and has a tonic and curative effect. Igor sells it through the Internet.

Alcohol tincture of mushroom. If you add a few drops of tea, you will superenergetik.
I drink a cup of tea this morning and mow hay tirelessly all day, says Igor
-Main, Do not overdo it!))

Chest of drawers in the bedroom.

Courtyard. Prepare sleighs in summer, and a motor-plow -zimoy)

Dog

Kotick. One of the 4.

but this kid has

In the garden a huge pumpkin. Useful for hellouvina)

Polycarbonate greenhouses. Harvest many have nowhere to do great tomatoes)

The farm has 10 horses (three adults and foals -ostalnye same age). Igor drives horse riding in the mountains of the Southern Urals.
Came to him from all over Russia!

Now the horses grazing on summer pastures. Sometimes they have to search within a radius of 30 km. Igor complains that there is no mobile, it could be attached to the horses GPS-sensors to monitor their movements.

In order to provide hay for the winter 10 horse, you need to prepare 60 tons of dry hay!

The farm is one, have a girlfriend, but she is left in the city, as explained Igor.

Igor, like a man with higher technical education and mystical-humanitarian-minded, interested in a strange mixture of technological shamanism and rustic cyberpunk. Something at the intersection of religion, culture, science and computer science.
His own doctrine called -Edinomir and is based on three basic things -Sun, forces of nature and mechanisms.
Tattoo, which clearly shows these characters.

Rune computer.

Good Luck Charm at the entrance to the house.

Installation of agricultural equipment with.

Soviet watches, cast iron pot, a piece with spokes, wrapped around the head of the adult foal to wean him from the mare.

Skull of a cow, aluminum chain, candle and skins of wolves.

Wood doll connected to ampervoltmetru.

Although Igor calmly and friendly, but not always understood by the locals. Every odd-means someone else, they say. Do not drink vodka -Actually suspicious. You can, for example, he has to steal something (not just vanished horses)
But like a resident of the Wild West, he can always stand up for themselves.)

The system of video surveillance and alarm.

House Internet works via ADSL, disable shared network with straightforward password 12345678, hardly anyone villagers know what Wi-Fi.
Igor manages several sites. On the day he earns up to $ 500, and sometimes as much lost. But overall, the balance is positive, says Igor. He wanted a new smartphone -posidel day on the stock exchange and bought. Do not want -poshel grass harvest)

I think it is very symbolic illustration of the lifestyle daunshifterov

Daunshi? fting (Eng. downshifting, switching the car to a lower gear, as well as slowing down or weakening of a process) - a term denoting a philosophy of life "for the sake of life itself," "denial of others' goals" [1]. Related concept of simple living (Eng. Easy Life) and simplification in the religious philosophy of Leo Tolstoy. I consider myself to be daunshifterov inclined to give up the desire for common advocated benefits, such as a permanent increase in physical capital, career, and so on. E., Focusing on life for themselves and / or family.
Examples: the Roman emperor Diocletian, to relinquish power and retire to the estate for the cultivation of cabbage; Siddhartha Gautama, who left his palace; Diogenes, who lived in a barrel.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting