Allen Carr "Easy way to throw a brick"

To throw a brick, we must take it in hand. This is a simple and at the same time, brilliant idea. When she came to me, I was walking with my dog in the Park. Once again raising the faithful dog brought the stick, I thought: Hmm, and yet I can't throw a stick without lifting her from the ground!

It dawned on me. I couldn't sleep all week. At night he tossed and turned and descended to the kitchen to get a drink of water. By the end of the week I found in the backyard of a brick and threw it. It was as simple as to take away from the six-year-old brick and throw it. See, nothing extraordinary. Only my hand, lifting and throwing bricks. Lift and throw. Even a housewife can do it.

The next day I went to the neighbor and told him, Hey, Jim, you're working 90 hours a week, pay health insurance, taxes and credit, and you still have time to fix his father's truck on the weekends. Do you think you could throw a brick for this?

He replied that he never thought about it. Never. Do you hear, never! He was easier to go through this day after day to get up early in the morning and not throw a brick. That's impressive. Then I told him — take a brick and drop it. And you know what he did? He picked up a brick and threw it away. Just like that. Picked up the brick and threw it away. Threw the brick because he wanted it. Amazing.

That's what I'll say. Draw a line in the dirt directly in front of him. Before you feature you are the one who throws the brick. Below you are the one who throws the brick. Now let's cross the line.

Now you raise and drop the brick. It's so easy to cross the line. Your doubts and fears are still there, below. You cross, and now you a new man, ready to start a new amazing life in which you raise and drop the brick.

See also: 12 reasons why you may not be money

How to learn to behave differently

I'm so happy for you. Can I send the holidays cards and call you "buddy"? I'll send you a t-shirt with a photo of the brick and the words "I quit". How wonderful it is! Another man tomorrow will stand up and throw a brick. And I'm happy because I convinced him to lift and throw a brick.published

Author: Allen Carr

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/ideaform?w=wall-33963853_17033

Tags

See also

New and interesting