Husband's nose turns away from ordinary dumplings, give him only green, what to do, take up cooking

When fresh greens appear on the garden, more than ever you want to cook something unusual. This year, I got a great spinach. It's so beautiful that you can't. I wanted to cook something. The neighbor suggested making green dumplings. She was happy to share the recipe. I did it once and my husband loved it. Now he doesn't even want to look at the usual ones, give him green.

And today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to prepare such dumplings and what is better to choose as a filling.

Green Pumps Ingredients for Test
  • 150g flour
  • 2–3 tbsp spinach juice
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2-3 tbsp water
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 100g spinach
  • 1 bulb
  • 1-2 cloves of garlic
  • greenbow
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. Let's do the stuffing first. In the pan, roast the chopped onions to a golden color. Then add the crushed green onions, garlic, spinach leaves and spices. The heat is about 2-3 minutes. Leave it under the lid until it cools.

2. Now let's do the test. You need to squeeze the juice first. Take a small bundle of spinach, grind into gruel and squeeze the juice through a sieve or gauze. The more juice, the more saturated the color of the dough.

3. Add a pinch of salt to the flour. Stir it with vegetable oil and spinach juice. Add water and mix soft dough. Leave him to rest for 30 minutes under the towel.

4. Now roll the dough. A glass sold circles for future dumplings. Add the stuffing to the blanks. Roll and fill the dumplings.

5. Then they can be frozen for the future or boiled. In ready-made dumplings, you can add a little butter and sprinkle with fresh greens. And eat it before it gets cold.

By the way, the filling can be any. I immediately did a double dose of dough. One part of the dumplings was with spinach filling, and the other with potatoes and cheese. I like both, and you can experiment on your own. Although it seems that with such dumplings more fuss, but the only additional action is to squeeze spinach juice. How much joy!

If you also have an enviable harvest of greens this year, I offer you three options for how to use it in dishes. Very interesting options! All summer, you can try different recipes. How do you use greens in dishes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting