Singer Tina Karol fights on the musical front and gives concerts in support of Ukraine

Ukraine for more than 80 days gives a bold rebuff to the Russian occupiers. Our strong defenders are fighting at the front, defending the right to freedom. And the stars of Ukrainian show business are fighting on the musical front. Among them is the singer Tina Karol, who from the first days of the war helps with all her strength. She gives concerts abroad, raising money for immigrants.

Instagram / @_fantina Newsroom "Site" I will tell you where Tina Karol is and where she went to the concert.

Singer Tina Karol Tina Karol went to Poland a few days after the outbreak of the war. She immediately decided to fight with her main weapon, her voice. The singer created the International Center for Information Resistance, headquartered in Warsaw. His main goal was to spread the truth about the events in Ukraine.

The network constantly appeared videos where the singer participates in the action organized in support of Ukraine. Karol became the voice of the Ukrainian people. During the war, she participated in many charity concerts. With their help, she collected donations for Ukrainian immigrants. Her concerts also support Ukrainians in different parts of the world. It also serves as a reminder to residents of other countries about what is happening in Ukraine.

Like many other stars, Tina Karol was banned from entering Russia. However, the celebrity in 2014 severed any ties with the aggressor country. There can be no talk of any cooperation in Russia. So the singer did not react to this ban.

Instagram / @tina_karol in Japan Recently, the singer went on an official visit to Japan. She performed at the Rakuten Girls Award 2022, where she performed her most popular songs in Ukrainian. For the concert, she chose a lush dress in blue and yellow colors, created by the Ukrainian brand LEVER COUTURE. The image with a neckline and neckline on the thigh turned out very spectacular.

After her speech, Tina gave a speech in which she thanked Japan for its support. I want to thank Japan and its people for so selflessly supporting Ukraine. Ukraine unites the whole world, including Japan, in the fight against an enemy who decided that our nation, language and culture should not exist. We will certainly win and rebuild our country, as Japan once did.”

In addition to the concert, there was also a meeting with Prime Minister Fumio Kishido. She also gave a press conference on the war in Ukraine. The press conference at the Japan Foreign Correspondents Club in Tokyo was attended by journalists from more than forty media outlets and 90 global media outlets attended online.

Karol drew the attention of the world community to the horrors that are happening in Ukraine because of Russia. She also expressed confidence in our victory and sang a lullaby in memory of children who died in the war.

The Prime Minister of Japan assured: Japan and I personally perceive the situation in Ukraine as if it happened to us. We are convinced that we have a duty to protect peace. Japan stands shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine and works with it to achieve peace.”

Instagram / @tina_karol Fan Opinion Many fans were unhappy with what outfit the singer chose. Some people think she's doing it too pretentiously. However, it seems to us that despite everything, she does her job and does not sit idly by. In her Instagram, the singer wrote: “I am on the front of preserving traditions, I am on the front of preserving the culture of Ukraine.” And we think she's certainly right. Everyone in this war has their own role and, of course, their own struggle.

Now Tina is fighting in the music and information field. It is not known when the artist will return to Kiev, where she lived before the war. Most likely, she will not advertise her return. We thank Tina for her contribution to the victory. We believe and hope that peace will come soon!

Tags

See also

New and interesting