Tina Karol dressed up as Jennifer Lopez and asks to say who is better

Star life. Ukrainian singer Tina Karol is under the scrutiny of the public. Today, the artist travels around the world and gives charity concerts. Her name almost never disappears from the flow of information. It often gives you reasons to talk about it.

Here and now there is a reason: fans noticed that the singer dressed up in exactly the same dress that Jennifer Lopez once had. It would seem that what is to be discussed here? It's simple! Comparing celebrities led me to the idea of how these beauties manage to remain so slim and radiant, despite their age. We'll talk about that today.

Very soon Tina Karol will celebrate her 38th birthday. To age the singer is calm. She says it’s a natural process that shouldn’t be shy. Nevertheless, the artist carefully monitors himself and his appearance.

For Tina, the way she looks on stage is extremely important, because she pays a lot of attention to this aspect of her life. And I must say that it is not in vain, because the singer looks just mind-blowing.

Instagram / @_fantina Tina is watching her health. She knows that she is prone to a set of extra pounds, so she always clearly follows her diet, in which there is no place for fried, salted and smoked dishes for a long time. Also, the singer almost does not eat bakery products and sweets. She prefers whole and live food. Every day begins with a glass of water. It's a base and we won't get tired of telling you about it.

To have such a great shape means to work in the gym without getting tired. Karol is a real ploughman. She doesn’t feel sorry for herself, especially when she’s preparing for concerts. Tina is very demanding of herself, because she expects ideal results from her subordinates. Perhaps that’s why the singer’s performances look so perfect.

Instagram / @_fantina Pop diva does not like pretentious stage makeup. In everyday life, she can easily go outside without any makeup on her face. And after concerts, she always gives her skin a rest and gives extra care. Each of Tina Karol’s new outfits is superior to the previous one. Wherever she goes, she will always shine.

What do Tina Karol and Jennifer Lopez Recently in the Network appeared photos of the star in a luxurious black dress with necklines at the waist, emphasizing her. Curious fans remembered that in exactly the same outfit for Billboard starred Hollywood star Jennifer Lopez. For many women, she is a standard of beauty and an icon of style. It’s no surprise, though, that the 53-year-old celebrity looks gorgeous.

Lopez looks beautiful in elegant evening outfits, and in ordinary everyday clothes. Moreover, the actress likes to wear simple and basic things. True, only a couple of accessories transform any of its casual-image. If you are interested in learning more about Jennifer’s style, I suggest you read the article here.

As for the comparison between Tina Karol and Jennifer Lopez, it seems very inappropriate to me. These are women with a significant age difference. Secondly, Tina is Ukrainian, and Lopez has Puerto Rican roots.

The fact that the artists appeared on the Network in the same dresses, became a loud cause for discussion. Moreover, many people believe that Karol is copying Jennifer. But that's ridiculous. I suggest treating such coincidences more easily. Two beautiful women dressed in an extravagant outfit, emphasizing the sharpened figure. Let's just see the ladies again?

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting