What did Tina Karol do to help Ukraine?

Ukrainian singer Tina Karol is currently abroad. Despite this, she does everything to support her homeland. For 69 days, Ukraine has courageously fought against Russian invaders and defended its right to freedom. Ukrainian musicians are actively fighting on the musical front, raising money for the needs of displaced persons and refugees.

Tina Karol went to Poland a few days after the war began. The singer created the International Center for Information Resistance, headquartered in Warsaw. Her main weapon is her voice. How the Ukrainian artist raises money to help Ukraine, read more in the article.

A week before the start of Russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine, Tina Karol went to a monastery. “I felt pain and went to pray,” the singer wrote on Instagram.

However, a few days later, the artist reported important news. Together with like-minded people, she created the International Center for Information Resistance. The main goal of this organization is to spread truthful information about the events in Ukraine.

Tina has decided to act decisively and defend her homeland with her only weapon - her voice. In the Network began to appear video, where the singer participates in peaceful actions organized in support of Ukraine. She also took part in the restoration of the cross on the dome of St. Sophia Cathedral. Shortly before Russia's full-scale invasion, it fell, portending disaster.

Karol became the voice of the entire Ukrainian people. For more than 2 months of the war, she took part in many charity concerts. The purpose of these activities is not only to collect donations. They also support the morale of Ukrainians in different parts of the world. Such concerts unite and give hope that soon there will be peace.

Instagram / @_fantina To the depths of my soul touches the performance of Tina Karol in the framework of the 1st major concert “At once against Ukraine”. In March, it was broadcast on the TV channel “TET”, and the event was held in the Polish city of Łódл. The singer sang her hit “Kreeled your eyes”, as well as the composition “Ukraine – tseti”.

about:blank

The 2nd song together with the singer was performed by 7-year-old Amelia Anisovich. The girl became famous when she sang a song from the cartoon “Frozen” in the Kiev bomb shelter. The video went all over the Internet. The young patriot sang the anthem of Ukraine during a charity concert.

about:blank

On April 12, a charity match Dynamo-Legia was held in Warsaw in support of Ukraine. All proceeds were transferred to humanitarian aid to the Ukrainian victims of the war. Within the framework of the event, Tina Karol, together with her colleagues, performed the folk composition “Oy at the Luzi chervona kalina”. The performance was attended by Yulia Sanina (The Hardkiss group), Ekaterina Pavlenko (Group Go_A) and Nadezhda Dorofeeva.

Recently, another charity concert in support of Ukraine was held. This time in the Lithuanian city of Kaunas. The event was held at the Zalgiris Arena stadium. Tina Karol performed, performing the composition “Vilna”. The singer could not hold back tears and from the bottom of my heart thanked everyone who supports Ukraine in this difficult time.

“Strength in unity!” We are strong because you are united. And you are strong because we are one. Today we are united by a common disaster. Today we just want to be Ukraine, self-identification is our goal. Our life, our speech, our destiny is our business. We will not let anyone touch our land! the actress commented on her performance.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian stars continue to perform as part of charity concerts. For example, a series of events “Good Evening, Miz Ukra ni” was held in the cities of Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Concerts have already been announced in other European countries, as well as in Georgia and the United States. The country is supported by musicians from different parts of the world, as well as some Russian celebrities. I wrote about their help earlier.

Like many other stars, Tina Karol was barred from entering Russia. However, the celebrity in 2014 severed any ties with the aggressor country. There can be no talk of any cooperation in Russia. So the singer did not react to the ban. It doesn't matter to her.

Now Tina is fighting in the music and information field. It is not known when the artist will return to Kiev, where she lived before the war. Most likely, she will not advertise her return.

Instagram / @_fantina "I don't want to make a fuss out of it because I'm going to put people in danger." We are public people, we do not have the right to say: I am in Ukraine. Then everyone will understand that it is possible to return, and this is the lives of people. And this is the lottery, the singer honestly says about his return.

We thank Tina for her important contribution to the victory of Ukraine. We believe that soon the war will end and there will be peace!

Tags

See also

New and interesting