The daughter-in-law for a long time tolerated harsh remarks from her mother-in-law and her husband’s sister, but one evening the conflict took a completely different turn.

The housing issue is quite delicate. Especially if it is related to people from the same family. There are times when relatives They're late. They promise to stay for a week and go home. But they stay for a long time, and then begin to consider the dwelling of their relative. Familiar story?

For Michael, this story was painfully familiar. It just so happens that Misha's parents got divorced. There were only three children in the family. The oldest Vyacheslav, the middle Juliana and Michael. Juliana and Vyacheslav have long lived in families, and Mishka slow to marry. So it turned out that he and his mother lived together. The woman of the soul in Mishenka did not want, so she willingly patted so that their apartment was decorated for Mikhail.

Over time, things went well for Misha. He married Caroline, who in turn gave her daughter Emilia. True, the mother of Mikhail, Olga Petrovna, such a situation I didn't like it very much.. The daughter-in-law is sharp in her tongue, and the girl does not look like her son at all. Maybe Carolyn had taken her for granted.

Olga Petrovna was not ashamed of expression. She did not have much love for her granddaughter, she was not going to help a young woman around the house. It seemed to her that Caroline broke into her and Misha’s small world and destroyed everything there. Olga did not want to let the guy off his skirt. Caroline tried to smooth the corners, but soon realized that it would not help her. And the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law began to live like a cat and a dog.

Time went by, but Olga did not stop pestering Carolina. Michael was caught between two fires. He did not want to hurt his beloved wife or dear mother. However, find perfect compromise It didn't work either. Michael was angry and sometimes even got into the abuse of his daughter-in-law and mother-in-law.

And then a parade of misfortunes struck Michael's family. In a car accident, Vyacheslav gave the sky his soul, and Juliana after many years of quarrels with her tyrant husband decided to leave him. The woman was no longer young. She had nowhere to go, so without thinking twice, she returned to her mother.

I wish I could just go back. Juliana became another bone in Carolina's throat. The daughter-in-law indulged her mother in everything, and the daughter-in-law understood that they simply would not let her live normally with her beloved husband. Olga and Juliana did not like everything about Michael’s wife. They were not shy about discussing a woman's clothes, her salary, her appearance. And, of course, the fact that young Emilia does not look like Michael.

The point of no return in the family of Michael and Carolina was an ordinary dinner. Emilia asked her grandmother to give her another piece of bread, to which grandmother Olga defiantly rang a plate right in front of the girl. "Don't ruin your figure, foundling." "There's nothing to spoil there anymore," Juliana added. At that moment, Carolyn's long-term patience burst. “Daughter, please come out. I want to talk to my dad, my grandmother and my aunt.” The girl rushed out of the kitchen, wiping away tears.

Carolina grabbed the plate where the bread was, and struck it with all her might right in front of Olga and Juliana’s nose. The fragments flew in different directions. The women turned pale and closed their hands, but Olga tried to protest. Michael also opened his mouth, but his daughter-in-law could not be stopped.

“You have ruined my whole life, two serpents. I will not let my child's life be ruined. Tomorrow, Michael and Emilia go to the clinic and do a paternity test. And if it's positive, and it's positive, then you pack your shit and get the hell out of here! Did I make myself clear? The Trinity looked at each other and obediently nodded their heads.

Juliana and Olga had never seen Caroline so angry before. Yes, she fought with them, cried, even left. But this has never happened before. Michael did not know how to approach his wife. Emilia joyfully ran up to her mother, hugged her tightly and whispered: “I am proud of you.” “I’m you,” Caroline said with a smile.

As Caroline said, a DNA test confirmed that Michael is Emilia's own father. The mother-in-law and her daughter had no choice but to pack. They complained, but they did not even ask for forgiveness from their daughter-in-law. You probably knew she wouldn't forgive. That was why. Caroline did the right thing, albeit too late. If the arrogant relatives have come and already climbed on the neck, then it is time to see them off without additional tea ceremonies.

What do you think of Caroline's actions? How would you do that? hardship? Would you dare to ask your relatives to leave? Or would you continue to endure? Share your thoughts with us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting