Whether a person who has no friends is necessarily bad, we pay attention to alarm bells.

Friends in a man's life They play an important role, everyone understands. However, there are hermits who do not need friendship with other people at all. So the question is, is this normal? Some would say yes, quite. And someone will think that such a person’s character is just bad, that no one is friends with her. Whether this is true, we will understand in today’s article.

Each of us has a set of unique qualities and character traits. Everyone also has their own temperament. While some people get real pleasure from noisy parties and active communication with people, others feel comfortable alone with themselves. The first and the second is the norm. So why should someone who has no friends automatically become bad?

First, a person may simply not need the company of others. It is enough for him to communicate with relatives, family. By nature, he is a loner and a hermit. At the same time, it is absolutely easy for him to maintain contact with strangers, if there is a need for this and the case requires it.

Secondly, not always and not everyone manages to find faithful companions and like-minded people. It is all about a different system of values and, no matter how trivial it may sound, interests. In addition, there are people suffering from various psychological disorders. They find it physically difficult to connect with and trust other people. But that doesn’t mean they can be classified as bad people.

However, there are also those with whom no one wants to communicate and be friends. As a rule, an unpleasant and angry person can be seen from afar. In addition, many do not dare to make a new friendship, because they have already been burned many times. This is how a person works: you do not want to step on the same rake, so it is easier just not to take any more risks.

This situation is perfectly described by the comment of one netizen: “And I came across friends who told all my secrets to the whole world, could set me up.” So, fake friends. I don't want girlfriends now. I have a husband – my friend, lover, father and brother. All in one.

Indeed, when you meet the love of your life, this person becomes the closest to you. And sometimes friends go by the wayside, because the need for them simply disappears.

Friends are rare We tend to think that True friends are a rarity.. Throughout his life, a person meets a lot of really nice people. However, only a few will be able to secure the status of a true friend or friend.

Over time, the circle of friendship narrows. This is something that literally everyone has faced. And the older you get, the fewer people you'll have around you that you can actually trust as yourself.

There is still a lot of debate about male and female friendship. Is there any female friendship? Someone is sure that this is an illusion and sooner or later a friend will betray you. And in someone warms confidence that women really know how to be friends. I am one of those people as well. I wrote a separate article on this topic earlier. In it, I share my personal experience and a touching story from my life.

Male friendship is a little different. In the minds of people, it is fixed as a postulate, something that requires no evidence. But it is important to understand that there are exceptions in both the first and the second case. Everyone is different, so it’s stupid to cut them all together.

My colleague Galina Pashinskaya spoke interestingly about friendship and old new friends. I share her educational article by reference.

Now I want to know your point of view. What place do you think friends have in a person’s life? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting