A friend from Voronezh complained that she could not eat hamburgers at McDonald’s, sent her her homemade recipe

The most. hamburgers You can cook it right at home. A friend from Voronezh complained that she could no longer eat hamburgers at McDonald’s. I sent her my homemade recipe, and I'll share it with you.

A homemade hamburger with a cutlet, with a delicious fresh bun (not the one that was frozen and then thawed), with its own specially pickled cucumbers... And this is really delicious. And by the way, it's not that bad. Unless you eat a few of them at once... I want to!

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how burger Like McDonald's. The difference is small!

Homemade hamburger with patty Ingredients for buns
  • 1 tbsp warm water
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp warm milk
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 750-850g flour
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 bag of yeast

Ingredients for lubricating buns
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp sesame

Sauce ingredients
  • 1.5 tbsp ketchup
  • 3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1.5 tbsp mustard
  • paprika

Ingredients for patties
  • 0.5 kg of beef
  • 1 egg
  • 5 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • 1 tsp dry oregano
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp ground coriander
  • salt and black pepper to taste

Filling ingredients
  • 100g soft cheese
  • 150g tomatoes
  • 2 pickles
  • 5 leaves of lettuce

Preparation
  1. Let's start cooking. pastry. Pour milk and water into the bowl, add yeast, salt and sugar. Stir it all together. Then add the egg, stir it again. Pour flour, knead soft dough. Gradually add butter and stir the dough with your hands. Collect the dough in a lump, cover it with film and put it in a warm place for half an hour.

2. The working surface sprinkle flour and roll the dough is not very thin. Cut the big circles. Put two pieces on top of each other, smear egg white between them. Put the buns on the pan. Cover the food film and let them rise again. Lubricate the buns with protein, sprinkle with sesame and send to the oven heated to 180 degrees.

Bake it to a golden color. They need to grow up and get up well. It takes about half an hour.

3. While the buns are baked, make the sauce. To do this, just mix all the ingredients: ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. Add some paprika to them.

4. Now move on to cutlet formation. I want to draw your attention to the fact that they must be thin and ground beef. Put the beef through the grinder. Add to the minced spices, egg and breadcrumbs. Stir it.

5. For a hamburger to be like McDonald’s, one cutlet must have about 100 grams of minced meat. Form patties in the form of flat cakes. Fry the cutlets in a heavily heated pan with vegetable oil. Roast well on both sides, so that the cutlets turn brown and roast. Note that when you press them, light juice should flow out.

Cook. hamburger patties It is just before the sandwich is formed. By the way, for softness in them at will you can also add a little butter.

6. Well, we finally got to the formation of a hamburger. My favorite part of cooking! I want to draw your attention to the fact that the cutting should be very thin, and the cheese should be laid out on a hot patty, so that it melts a little. It is better to take buns already cold. Cut them into two halves. Lubricate the lower part with sauce and put a salad leaf on it. Next, lay out a piece of tomato and pieces of pickled cucumber, cut with circles. Not in this recipe, but I want to add more. pickled.

It can be cut in advance with rings, pour water, add salt, sugar and vinegar and let stand for 1-2 hours. Put the onions on your vegetables. On top lay the patty, grease it well with sauce, and on top lay out a plate of cheese.

The inside of the second half of the bun can also be lubricated with sauce at will. Cover the hamburger with the second part of the bun.

7. That's all, delicious. hamburger ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with 9 recipes of burgers with unique tastes. A win-win way to please your man!

Why not enjoy yourself and your family with a natural hamburger? As you can see, cooking this favorite dish is very simple. Homemade hamburger It's way cooler than what you used to eat at McDonald's. It'll be delicious and useful. Checked on all my family and friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting