I started having heart problems when I found out my brother wanted me out of the apartment.

Life problems continue to plague ordinary citizens. Someone gets married, someone gets divorced, someone is not able to negotiate with their relatives. The question is complex, but quite important: Can I leave the apartment without consent? The man who lives there? But in this situation can be anyone who is not familiar with the letter of the law.

So one of our readers wonders: how can a brother put such a pig, his own blood? Unfortunately, due to his heart condition and the lack of sufficient funds to hire a good lawyer, he does not have the opportunity. But the Internet is full of knowledgeable people, and we believe that someone will tell us something useful.

Can I leave the apartment without consent? I write here in the hope that someone can help me with my problem. My name is Egor, 43. He worked all his life in a factory, married. Raising two daughters. I can’t say anything about myself: everything is standard, in fact. I don’t have bad habits, except for a few holidays. Okay, normal life.

Peels, what am I talking about? Maybe this information will be important to the court or the lawyer, I don't know. My problem is that my brother wants our family out of the apartment. Without my consent, of course. I have a heartache all the time now.

My mother had two of us: me and my younger brother. All my life, as an older brother, I replaced his father. That is, no rights, in fact, and duties above the roof. My mother wanted me to, so I had no choice. My age difference with Sergey is 8 years. So I did all the housework, taught my younger life, gave almost everything to the family every penny.

When I grew up, I got married, but I always helped my family. My brother stayed with my mother, but then we all made money, my brother took a loan and went to a newly acquired apartment on the secondary market. It's nothing special, but it's very good for a single guy. My wife and I were walking around the house. But it was good.

Then my mom got sick. I decided to move in with her family. We already had a daughter, but the parents' apartment has 3 rooms, so there was enough space for everyone. Naturally, my wife and I took care of my mother even when she was pregnant for the second time. My brother had a woman with whom he began to live. They only came to visit us. There was no question of any help. Once I even heard a brother try to borrow from a sick mother.

Meanwhile, it turned out that the youngest suddenly thought that in our time to work “for an uncle” is not an option. He went on an adventure with cryptocurrency. So you have to buy something first and then wait and sell it. And then, as promised, you'll be rich. But for this you need to have your own capital. He's not.

You guessed it, didn't you? Exactly, Seryozha decided to sell the apartment, and spend the money on air. Naturally, it burned, and seriously. By this time my mother was gone. It was a difficult time for all of us, but I also had family concerns. What about my brother? How should I know? Let him rent the dormitory. Isn't that right?

My mom left my apartment with me in half. That's what she always planned to do. And now I have new concerns. My brother wants me out of the apartment. Sell it and divide the money. Even if you are very smart to dispose of the resulting money, you will get a maximum of a good one-bedroom apartment or a very tired one-bedroom apartment somewhere on the outskirts. I have a wife and two children.

Please help me with some advice. I stopped talking to my brother after his not-so-beautiful decision. I don't know where, but he found a lawyer who calls me sometimes. I'm not very good at this. I don't know what to do. You don’t want to lose your apartment, it will change everything. I'm hoping for your advice. Good luck in advance and thank you very much.

Editorial

The situation is indeed complex. On the one hand, we are morally bitter for the situation of the reader. On the other hand, this is the last wish. How to get out of this story is difficult to say. But we are sure that our other readers in the comments will definitely recommend something worthwhile.

Tags

See also

New and interesting