When sugar disappeared from the shops, switched to unsweetened pastries, making gypsy pies with onions.

When sugar disappeared from the shops, switched to unsweetened pastries, I cook yeast pies with onions. Thanks to the beautiful gypsy hostess Galina for the recipe, a low bow.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions yeast-cake. Budget and delicious!

Yeast pies with onions Ingredients for dough
  • 1kg flour
  • 600 ml of water
  • 11g yeast
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 100g vegetable oil

Filling ingredients
  • 800g onions
  • 1 tsp dried garlic
  • pinch
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 6 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Put flour in the bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of salt and pour warm water.

2. Pour dry yeast. Stir and leave for 5 minutes, then pour vegetable oil and take the dough. Mix the dough first with a spoon, and then with your hands.

3. Collect the dough in a lump, cover with food film and leave for 5-10 minutes. Stir the dough on a dusty flour table for 10 minutes. Reassemble the dough in a lump, cover it with film and put it in a warm place for an hour.

4. Clean the bow and cut into thin half rings. Pass the onions in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Stir periodically. Everything takes 5 minutes. Sprinkle and pepper onions, add dry garlic. Stir it all together. Put the stuffing on the plate so it cools faster.

5. Grease your hands and table with vegetable oil. Divide the dough into 2 parts. Then roll one of the parts into another 9 equal parts. Hold each of them, and then don't roll very thinly. The filling was also divided into 9 equal parts.

6. Put the stuffing on every piece of dough. Then fold the topping dough in half and roll into a roll. Put the blanks in a parchment-papered form for baking. Repeat with all parts of the test. The second cake can also be prepared with onions, and you can prepare it with cabbage on the same principle. It's delicious!

7. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes. You can have a cake if you want. oilsprinkle greens and rub garlic. Bon appetit!

And to see the whole process of cooking this pastry, watch the video from the gypsy Galina. Tonight, I'll pick up onions in the basement, make this delicious!

about:blank

I also suggest getting acquainted with an interesting way of cooking poppy cakes with onions. An old Polish recipe!

Yeast pie They are good primarily because they can be baked without much effort immediately upon arrival from work: the time for preparation and preparation will take a minimum. All satiated, satisfied, peace and harmony reign in the house!

I suggest cooking a double portion at once, as in this recipe, since the cake turns out to be amazingly tasty and appetizing. This pastry will be swept off the table first! If you cook only one serving, take half the ingredients.

Tags

See also

New and interesting