When I wait for my husband from my shift, I make a three-ingredient German potato salad.

Cook. salad German. A simple, but very unusual recipe will appeal even to real pickers. This salad will be an interesting surprise on the festive table. Everyone will want to try it. So what ingredients do you need?

Don’t be afraid of the initial thought: “Can a potato salad taste good?” We propose to make such a salad for a test, and only then to draw conclusions. As you know, the taste and color... In addition, this salad can be a great addition to other dishes or act as a side dish.

Moreover, the advantage salad in simplicity and speed. It's as easy as possible to cook. There are not many ingredients and they can be prepared in parallel with other ingredients. Keep a recipe and a list of necessary products. You don’t even have to run to the store, everything is in your own kitchen.

Unusual tandem Ingredients
  • 5-6 potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp wine or apple cider vinegar
  • 9-10 small pickled cucumbers
  • 50 ml of milk
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • dill
  • parsley
  • 1/2 tsp dried garlic
  • 1/2 tsp mustard
  • mayonnaise (optional)

Preparation
  1. Put the potatoes to boil, adding a pinch of salt to the pan. Meanwhile, cut the bulb, place it in a deep bowl, add sugar, salt, and apple (or wine) vinegar. Stir this mixture and pour it with boiled water so that the liquid completely covers the onions. Leave the onion water plate aside for 15 minutes.
  2. Cut pickles in small circles, peel the boiled potatoes and start grinding them into small cubes. Connect. potatoes, cucumbers and onionsStrained from excess liquid, in one deep bowl.

Cut the greens finely and add it to the other crushed ingredients. Now we start preparing a kind of dressing for potato salad in German. Combine milk and vegetable oil in one glass, and then beat the components with a submersible blender. Add to them mustard, dry garlic, spices to taste and again whip the blender to complete homogeneity. Tuck the salad with the cooked sauce and mix it well. If there is no desire to prepare such a dressing, then you can use ordinary mayonnaise. Try it. salad And add more spices if necessary.

Salad of potatoes and pickles for the holiday How do you like this recipe? Would you like to try this salad or is it too unusual? What non-standard combinations of products have you seen in salads? Be sure to tell us in the comments. We sincerely wish everyone a pleasant appetite and a happy Easter holiday.

Tags

See also

New and interesting