In Easter cruffins, I must add orange juice and peel, now I will tell you the recipe.

The recipe for Easter cruffin will be a wand for everyone who wants to diversify the Easter table. Perhaps you are going to celebrate this bright holiday with your relatives and think about bringing something so unusual to surprise everyone. I will definitely bake orange cruffin and please my family with beautiful citrus pastries. To be honest, I've never heard of Cruffins before. However, recently I saw a photo from some foreign culinary blogger and just fell in love with these crispy curls!

This Easter pastry will especially appeal to all citrus fans. Orange juice and peel make the dough unusually tender. Usually raisins or candies are added to such cruffins, but I decided to change the recipe a little and add more nuts. Lately, I like to add almond slices to baking. However, you can use other nuts as well.

The ingredients
  • 2 tsp orange peel
  • 50ml orange juice
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 2 tsp dry yeast
  • 120g sugar
  • 2 bags of vanilla sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 2 yolks
  • salt
  • 420g flour
  • 50g butter for dough
  • 80g butter to lubricate dough
  • 120g raisins or candied

Preparation
  1. It is worth worrying about the filling in advance. To do this, pour raisins and candies with boiling water for 5 minutes. After that, they need to be dried with a paper towel.
  2. 1 tsp of dry yeast and 1 tsp of sugar add to warm milk. Stir well and leave for 15 minutes.
  3. In a separate container, mix yolks, egg, residues of ordinary sugar and vanilla sugar. Blow the blender to light mass.

4. In sifted flour, add 1 tsp of yeast and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Make a hole in the middle of the flour slide. It needs to pour egg mixture, 50 g of ghee butter, juice and orange peel. Stir the ingredients with a spatula and add the yeast mixture.

5. Mix the viscous elastic dough and transfer it to an oiled container. Leave the dough there for an hour and a half. After that, divide the dough into two parts and leave under the film for another 10 minutes.

6. Now the jewelry work begins: you need to roll the dough with a roller as thinly as possible. Try to keep the dough layer rectangular. Lubricate the segment with butter, sprinkle with candiles and raisins. Now roll the dough with sausage and cut it along, but not to the end.

7. Wrap the sausage in a spiral so that the incision is always on top. Now you need to shift the cruffin in the form, cover and leave for an hour. It is worth baking Craffin in two stages: 10 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees, and then 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
  8. Baking can be sprinkled with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Life wisdom and editorial advice At this difficult time, you should please yourself more often. The war changed the priorities of many. We realized what is really important and what is worth not paying attention to at all. The simple joys of life, like delicious pastries made with their own hands, became worth their weight in gold. So why not have a little celebration every day? You're going to ask, in honor of something? In honor of the fact that we are alive, for example, and woke up unharmed. Why not? We hope you enjoy this recipe and use it more than once.

Tags

See also

New and interesting