Crunchy and fresh raw beet salad for Easter table

In order not to exhaust myself with intensive training and unloading days after Easter, I try to serve on the dinner-table not only heavy, but also light dishes. I want everything on balance! Salad with beets and garlic is just this: easy to digest, useful and at the same time very tasty.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to cook crispy and fresh. raw-beet for the Easter table. The gas station decides!

Salad with beets and garlic Ingredients for salad
  • 1 beet
  • 1 carrot
  • 70-100g sesame
  • 1 turnip
  • 1 green apple
  • 50-70g green onions

Sauce ingredients
  • 90 ml of olive oil
  • 30ml berry vinegar
  • 0.5 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp sweet chili sauce (without sugar)
  • 1 green apple
  • 1-2 teeth. young garlic

Preparation
  1. On the grater for carrots in Korean, grind raw, pre-washed and peeled beets.

2. On the same grater, rub carrots, turnips and a green apple. Vegetables must be washed and cleaned beforehand. The turnip can be replaced with kohlrabi or radish. You can even replace it with finely cut cabbage. It's also delicious!

3. All ingredients pour into a bowl. Add the ring-cut green onions.

4. Sesame is slightly fried in the pan and also add to the salad. Stir it.

5. For filling-up in a separate container, mix vegetable oil and berry vinegar in a ratio of 1: 3. If I didn’t find berry vinegar (my recent discovery), it can be replaced with apple vinegar. Also add sweet chili sauce (without sugar) and Dijon mustard – it is this ingredient that gives any dish spiciness. And in the final, complete the dressing with crushed young garlic. Stir it all together and make it a salad.

6. That's it, lettuce with an interesting gas station ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with the instructions for cooking a salad made of beets and cheese under the cute name “The Simple One”. Do not look at such a modest name, the salad is very tasty: spicy, juicy, light and quite budget!

Salad with beets and garlic is truly the most useful dish on the festive Easter table. Beets go well with young garlic and green apple, and dressing makes this salad spicy!

Please note that all salad vegetables I use raw – this is important. Such a salad will become delicious Meat, fish, or just dark bread. It will diversify your daily menu, become an excellent decoration of the festive table, and also fill the fasting days with a special taste.

Tags

See also

New and interesting