Melting dessert of yogurt and apple, which will replace calorie sweets

Yogurt with an apple is an excellent combination for fast and dessert. The ingredients are the simplest and most affordable, but the result exceeds all expectations!

They're basically yogurt pancakes with apples and cinnamon, but they're really good. This treat will decorate any breakfast or snack. Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions melting-off from yogurt and apple, which will replace calorie sweets. A simple recipe for pancakes!

Yogurt with Apple Ingredients
  • 1 apple
  • 200g flour
  • 125g creamy white yogurt
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 egg
  • 8g baking powder
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2g vanilla
  • cinnamon

Preparation
  1. Wash the apple, peel it, cut it in half and remove the core.

2. Put an egg in the bowl, add sugar and vegetable oil. Whip the wreath to a lush mass, and then pour the yogurt.

3. Add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir the dough with a silicone shovel.

4. Rub the apple on a medium grater. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Stir the dough. The dough is like a pancake. To do pancake - Leave the dough to rest for 20 minutes.

5. Put out 1.5 tbsp. l. test for a pan with melted butter. Roast the pancakes on both sides until ready.

6. Ready. apple-cake sprinkle powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with this recipe, watch the video from the culinary channel Dolci ricette Arabe. There are many smart and time-tested recipes!

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for instant pancakes with filling.

As you can see, even of those. simpleLike yogurt with an apple, you can make a delicious dessert. Cinnamon and vanilla will give the pancakes a pleasant aroma and delicate taste!

Personally, I and all my family are ready to feast on these amazingly delicate and air pancakes at least every morning!

Tags

See also

New and interesting